Kinross Way, Hinckley £187,500

NEW

Kinross Way, Hinckley

*** 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP *** Picker Elliott are delighted to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home on Kinross Way. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, WC, breakfast kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property is parking for 2+ vehicles, and to the rear is a large private garden, with further patio seating area to the side. EPC Rating: TBC. Council Tax Band C.

 

Property Information

  1. INFORMATION FOR BUYERS

    A 75% share of the property is being sold, with the remaining 25% share being retained by Orbit Housing. The following information has been provided by Orbit Housing:

    The purchaser will be required to complete an Orbit application form and we will also require satisfactory evidence from their Independent Financial Advisor that they have seen and approved their proof of ID, payslips, savings and Mortgage Certificate. When an offer is accepted, please contact us so this can be actioned. The buyer will also need to provide a copy of their mortgage offer (if applicable), which, under the terms of the lease must be approved by the Association. If
    you provide financial advice to the purchaser you may als

  2. Enter Via Double Glazed Door into
  3. Entrance Hallway

    With open plan access to stairs leading to first floor, telephone socket, wall mounted electrical consumer unit, access to under stairs storage, central heating radiator and access to

  4. Downstairs Cloakroom

    With central heating radiator, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash back, low level button flush toilet, and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.

  5. Lounge

    4.798 (max) x 3.959 (max) (15'8 (max) x 12'11 (m

    With UPVC double glazed patio doors opening out onto rear garden, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.

  6. Breakfast Kitchen

    2.715 x 3.453 (8'10 x 11'3 )

    With linoleum flooring, range of cream units seated beneath roll edge work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring gas burning hob with stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and Gloworm combination boiler which is concealed in wall unit.

  7. First Floor Landing

    With loft access, access to airing cupboard and door to

  8. Bedroom One

    2.691 x 3.859 (8'9 x 12'7 )

    With built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and wood panelling to feature wall.

  9. Bedroom Two

    2.583 x 3.632 (max) (8'5 x 11'10 (max))

    With UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.

  10. Bedroom Three

    2.060 x 2.806 (6'9 x 9'2 )

    With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.

  11. Bathroom

    With pedestal wash basin, low level button flush toilet, bath with main shower, fully tiled to splash back areas,, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, wall mounted extractor and central heating radiator.

  12. Outside
  13. To The Front of the Property

    There is off road parking for 2 vehicles with gated access leading to

  14. Rear Garden

    Self contained garden mainly laid to lawn with gravel seating area, timber fencing to all boundaries, patio area immediately to the rear of the property and further access to storage area.

  15. Important Notice

Arrange a Viewing Form

Please note that fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required.

Floorplan