Picker Elliott are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom mid-terraced home, located on Queens Road in Hinckley. The property has been refurbished to an incredibly high standard by the current owners, and briefly comprises a front reception room, lounge, large breakfast kitchen with utility space, WC, three double bedrooms and a shower room. <br/><br/>EPC Rating TBC. Council Tax Band A.
3.725 x 4.113 (max into bay) (12'2 x 13'5 (max i
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed square bay window to the front of the property, built in shelving and storage cupboards to the left of the decorative feature fireplace, with chimney breast (cupboards housing electricity meters and consumer unit) and traditonal style double timber doors leading though into the
3.734 (max) x 3.649 (12'3 (max) x 11'11 )
With access to understairs storage, central heating radiator, large log burner with slate hearth and traditional style door leading up to the stairs with double glazed door opening out into the
3.491 x 3.483 (11'5 x 11'5 )
With a range of grey kitchen units seated beneath wood effect work surface with bevelled edges, black composite sink with drainer and matching mixer tap, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect with frosted glass, white metro style splash backs, space for gas range cooker with matching black extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, open access to utility cupboard where there is space and plumbing for one appliance as well as the Positron gas boiler, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and UPVC double glazed door with frosted glass leading from the kitchen into the
With access to the rear garden via timber door and further timber door leading to
With low level button flush toilet, wall mounted wash basin and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
With access to under stairs storage, stairs leading to second floor and door leading through to
4.356 x 3.458 (14'3 x 11'4 )
With large built in wardrobes with sliding doors, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and period style feature fireplace.
2.855 x 3.673 (9'4 x 12'0 )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
1.376 x 2.377 (4'6 x 7'9 )
With tiled flooring, wall mounted wash basin with drawer unit beneath, low level button flush toilet, double width shower cubicle with main shower, fully tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted mirror and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
With door leading into
3.987 x 4.657 (13'0 x 15'3 )
With a suite of wardrobes and drawers, access to eaves storage, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With boundary wall and gated access to the front yard.
This is mainly decked, timber fencing, covered seating area, shared and gated access entrance to the entry that leads to the front of the property, (there is no access to the rear of this property, it is completely private), and access to
4.1 x 2.308 (13'5 x 7'6 )
Entering through glazed timber door, carpeted flooring, inset spotlights to ceiling, two glazed windows to both sides of the property, power sockets, wall mounted electric heater,
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.