Picker Elliott are delighted to present this spacious family home, located in the picturesque village of Barlestone. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, 'L-shaped' kitchen diner, utility, WC, study, and four bedrooms with ensuite to the master. <br/><br/>To the front of the property there is a large gravelled driveway with gated access, and to the rear is a private and enclosed rear garden. Located within meters of Barlestone C of E Primary School, as well as numerous other local amenities. <br/><br/>EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band E.
With wood effect flooring, vertical column style radiator, open plan access to stairs and access leading to
2.410 x 3.008 (7'10 x 9'10 )
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and door leading back to
3.35m (max)x 5.195m (into bay) (10'11 (max)x 17'0
With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two column style central heating radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire and wooden surround, polished slate hearth and door through into the
5.36m (max) x 5.94m (17'7 (max) x 19'6 )
With tiled flooring, range of Shaker style white units seated beneath real wood butcher block work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with one and a half bowls, drainer and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for free standing American style fridge/freezer, space for Rangemaster oven with glass splash back and matching extractor hood, numerous UPVC double glazed windows looking out onto the rear garden, UPVC double glazed doors opening out onto the rear patio, under floor heating, double doors leading back into the lounge, further glazed door leading back into the hallway and access through to
1.480 x 2.033 (4'10 x 6'8 )
Tiled flooring continuing through from kitchen, central heating radiator, matching units with solid work tops, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for a further under counter appliance, double glazed door opening out onto the rear patio and access to
Tiled flooring continuing through from the utility, column style central heating radiator, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splash back, low level flush toilet and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
With column style central heating radiator, stairs leading to second floor, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and door leading to
Tiled flooring, free standing oval shape bath with central fixings, waterfall effect main shower, free standing pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
3.516 x (to wardrobes) x 3.045 (max) (11'6 x (to
With column style central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite of built in wardrobes and access to
Vanity unit with low level flush toilet and wash basin, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with mains shower, inset spotlights and extractor to ceiling.
3.766 x 2.818 (12'4 x 9'2 )
With column style central heating radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows looking out onto the front aspect.
2.808 x 3.173 (9'2 x 10'4 )
With column style central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
4.351 (max) x 4.955 (14'3 (max) x 16'3 )
With two UPVC double glazed windows looking out onto the rear of the property, two column style central heating radiators, access to eaves storage where the gas boiler and hot water cylinder are placed and access to
With pedestal wash basin, tiled splash back, low level flush toilet and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
With large gated gravelled driveway, parking for multiple vehicles, electric charger point and gated access to
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, timber fencing to all boundaries and patio area immediately to the rear of the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.