Picker Elliott are delighted to present this stunning four bedroom detached family home, located on Briarmead in Burbage. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, WC, four bedrooms (with ensuite to master) and a family bathroom.<br/><br/>Located within easy reach of popular commuter routes (A5/M69), as well as numerous well regarded schools and amenities. The home benefits from an integral garage, full double glazing, a private rear garden and gas central heating. <br/><br/>EPC Rating D. Council tax band E.
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator, access to stairs with solid oak handrail and balustrade and door opening into
3.546 x 4.391 (to bay) (11'7 x 14'4 (to bay))
With large double glazed UPVC bay window to the front aspect, two central heating radiators, inset log burner with wood surround, slate hearth and solid oak double doors opening into
3.785 (max) x 6.586 (12'5 (max) x 21'7 )
With tiled flooring, two central heating radiators, sliding double glazed doors opening out onto the rear patio, range of Shaker style gloss cream kitchen units seated beneath square edge contrasting work surface, tiling to splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, elevated double electric oven,
4 ring gas burning hob seated beneath stainless steel extractor hood, space for American style fridge/freezer, inset ceramic one and a half bowl sink with drainer, stainless steel mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window looking out onto the rear garden and access to
1.549 x 2.0657 (5'0 x 6'9 )
Tiled floor continuing through from the kitchen, range of matching units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for one appliance, further space for second appliance, wall mounted Valiant gas boiler, double glazed door leading out to the rear of the property and door to
With tiled flooring continuing through from the utility room, double glazed window with frosted glass, low level flush toilet, wash basin with vanity unit and central heating radiator.
5.13 x 2.63 (16'9 x 8'7 )
With up and over door to the front and light and power.
With loft access and door through to
4.462 (min) x 3.689 (into bay) (14'7 (min) x 12'1
With large UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with additional UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, wall mounted air conditioning unit and access to
2.714 (max) x 1.363 (8'10 (max) x 4'5 )
With low level flush toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, shower cubicle with main shower, inset spotlights and extractor to the shower cubicle, wall mounted extractor, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and two heated towel rails.
2.91 x 4.05 (9'6 x 13'3 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
2.687 (max) x 3.726 (8'9 (max) x 12'2 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
2.64 x 2.56 (8'7 x 8'4 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
1.99 x 2.708 (6'6 x 8'10 )
P shape bath with electric shower, fully tiled to bath area, wash basin with vanity unit, low level flush toilet, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, wall mounted extractor, heated towel rail and door to airing cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder.
There is a lawned front garden with shrubbery and hedge rows, tarmac driveway which could easily accommodate at least two vehicles and gated access to
Enclosed rear garden, timber fencing to boundaries, patio area immediately to the rear of the property and remainder laid to lawn.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.