A beautifully presented and spacious three storey, four bedroom semi detached home with ample parking and a detached double garage. The property, which is ideally located for commuters being close to major road and motorway networks, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor w.c, dining room and a refitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor, there is a lounge with Juliet balcony and a bedroom with ensuite. To the second floor, there are three further bedrooms, one with ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is an enclosed garden with iron fence and to the side there is ample parking and a detached double garage. At the rear , there is a landscaped enclosed garden. EPC: TBC. Council tax :D.
With inset spotlights, coving to ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, radiator, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window and further doors to
Consisting of two separate cupboards, one for cloaks and one being an airing cupboard, with further doors to
3.76m x 3.10m (12'4 x 10'2)
With two double glazed windows, laminate flooring, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and coving.
5.33m x 3.15m (max) (17'6 x 10'4 (max))
With an excellent range of Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, matching up stands to splash back, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, ceramic tile flooring, double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights, breakfast bar, double glazed window to side, radiator and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
With coving to ceiling, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window and doors to
5.36m x 3.40m (17'7 x 11'2)
With double glazed double doors and Juliet balcony, double glazed window, coving to ceiling, two radiators, television point and from hallway stairs to second floor.
4.62m (to wardrobe) x 2.44m (15'2 (to wardrobe) x
With double glazed window, Juliet balcony, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with glass shower screen, rain effect shower head, towel radiator and tiled flooring.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, loft access and doors to
4.50m (to wardrobes) x 2.49m (14'9 (to wardrobes)
With two radiators, two double glazed windows and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled, inset spotlights, extractor fan, tiling to half wall level, radiator and electric shaver point.
2.77m x 2.69m (9'1 x 8'10)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.49m x 2.84m (8'2 x 9'4)
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
1.93m x 1.93m (6'4 x 6'4)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, tiled flooring,
radiator, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
There is a decorative garden with iron fencing, box hedging and broken slate borders, large driveway providing ample off road parking which leads to
With two separate up and over doors, roof storage space, power and lighting, side pedestrian access and gated side access from the front of the property leads to
Landscaped rear garden with decked and slab patio areas, decorative borders, inset lawn, enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap, outside lighting and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.