Picker Elliott are pleased to present to the market this well presented three bedroom home located on Queen Street in Barwell. Briefly comprising a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and three double bedrooms.<br/><br/>The property is in excellent condition throughout, and benefits from gas central heating, full double glazing, and access to a private rear garden. <br/><br/>EPC Rating TBC. Council tax band A.
3.546 x 3.718 (11'7 x 12'2 )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, built in storage units either side of the chimney breast and access through to
3.570 x 3.702 (11'8 x 12'1 )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator, access to stairs and door leading to
1.806 x 2.627 (5'11 x 8'7 )
With a range of units seated beneath square edge work surface, designer sink with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear of the property, UPVC double glazed window, four ring gas burning hob, built in electric oven, extractor hood, tiled splash back, central heating radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer and sliding door leading to
1.717 x 1.676 (5'7 x 5'5 )
Bath with electric shower, glass shower screen, fully tiled to the shower area, vanity unit with free standing wash basin, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, central heating radiator and access to
1.14 x 1.640 (3'8 x 5'4 )
With central heating radiator, low level button flush toilet and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
3.572 x 3.707 (11'8 x 12'1 )
With two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, access to over stairs storage and central heating radiator.
3.582 (max) x 3.721 (11'9 (max) x 12'2 )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator, and a built-in cupboard housing the gas boiler.
3.565 (max) x 4.581 (11'8 (max) x 15'0 )
With central heating radiator, large Velux roof window, access to eaves storage and built in cupboard.
With paves area immediately to the rear of the property, with the remainder being laid to lawn. There are no rights of way across this garden, but the property does have right of way across neighbouring gardens. Brick built storage to the rear of the plot.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.