Picker Elliott are pleased to present this significantly extended and improved three bedroom semi-detached home on Elwell Avenue, Barwell. The property briefly comprises a porch, lobby, lounge/diner, large living kitchen, utility, WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.<br/><br/>To the rear is a large private garden, and to the front is a gravelled driveway that can accommodate up to two vehicles. <br/><br/>EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band A.
1.457 x 1.154 (4'9 x 3'9 )
Enter through UPVC double glazed door, two UPVC double glazed windows and a further UPVC double glazed door leading to
With stairs leading to first floor and access through solid wood glazed door to
4.372 (max) x 4.172 (max) (14'4 (max) x 13'8 (ma
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, access to under stairs storage, built in desk with wiring management and wood glazed door leading through to
5.440 (max) x 8.609 (17'10 (max) x 28'2 )
With kitchen units seated beneath square edge Quartz surface, inset one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, integrated dishwasher, double NEFF ovens, induction hob with downdraft extractor, integrated bin, integrated microwave, space for American style fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, LVT flooring and open plan access to living area which has two roof lights, inset spotlights to ceiling, media wall, two radiators, double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear with two double glazed windows either side, LVT flooring continuing from the kitchen and access to
With LVT flooring, inset spotlights, central heating radiator, access door for cables for the media wall etc., space and plumbing for washing machine, space for a further appliance, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and UPVC double glazed door with frosted glass both to the side aspect and door to
With LVT flooring, button flush toilet with enclosed cistern, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, central heating radiator, inset spotlights, built in shelves and coat storage.
With UPVC double glazed window, loft access and door to
3.49 (max) x 2.667 (11'5 (max) x 8'8 )
With built in wardrobes, built in over bed storage, bedside units,, double glazed window looking out over the rear garden and central heating radiator.
3.006 (max) x 2.64 (9'10 (max) x 8'7 )
With UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
2.391 x 3.727 (7'10 x 12'2 )
With UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With tiled flooring, vanity unit with toilet and sink, illuminated wall mounted mirror, tiled splash backs to sink area and shower, central heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear aspect, large bath with main shower, inset spotlights to ceiling and extractor.
There is a gravelled driveway which can accommodate up to two vehicles and gated access to the side of the property leading to
There is a patio area immediately to the rear of the property with the remainder of the garden mainly being laid to lawn, timber fencing to all boundaries and gravelled area to the rear of the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.