A delightful, individually designed and built bungalow situated in a highly convenient area of Hinckley, close to local shops, bus routes and major road networks. This lovely one owner home benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, reception hall, through lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is loads of parking to the front, a garage, a very wide side entrance with functioning well and an enclosed easy maintenance rear garden. NO CHAIN. EPC: C. Council tax band: C.
Enter via opaque, double glazed door, with radiator, loft access, useful storage cupboard, doors opening to
6.20m x 2.97m (20'4 x 9'9)
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling
2.72m x 2.82m (8'11 x 9'3)
Double glazed window to front, an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edged work surfaces, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for electric cooker, extractor hood, cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler.
3.56m x 2.87m (11'8 x 9'5)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, range of built in wardrobes
2.92m x 2.44m (9'7 x 8'0)
Double glazed double doors to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling
2.49m x 1.70m (8'2 x 5'7)
Opaque double glazed window to side, low level flush w.c, vanity sink with tiled splash back, walk in shower with glass screen, fully tiled with electric shower. Electric shaver point, radiator and an extractor fan.
A large tarmac drive provides ample off road parking with decorative iron fencing and gate. Garage with up and over door, power and lighting and rear pedestrian access. Water tap. Wide side entrance with fully functioning well leads to
Landscaped for easy maintenance which is surrounded by timber fencing with security lighting with timber shed. The garden is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.