Picker Elliott are delighted to present to the market this rare opportunity to purchase a much improved and extended family home, located on Marlborough Close in Burbage. The property has been significantly extended and improved by the current owners, and briefly comprises an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, large utility room, downstairs bedroom/study, downstairs wet room, five bedrooms to the first floor (with ensuite to the main bedroom), and a family bathroom.<br/><br/>The property sits on in impressive corner plot and enjoys a private, mature and well-maintained rear garden with multiple sections including a barked play area, patio area, side patio, and outside seating area. To the rear, the detached double garage has been converted and currently houses a bar with additional storage area, but could easily be adapted to use as a home office or garden room. <br/><br/>The layout to the ground floor could easily accommodate a self-contained annexe, further adding to the flexibility of this already impressive home. <br/><br/>Council tax band D. EPC Rating C.
2.056 x 5.225 (max) (6'8 x 17'1 (max))
With wood effect flooring, stairs leading to first floor, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window looking out to the front aspect, access to under stairs storage and glazed wooden door leading through to
2.8 x 3.223 (9'2 x 10'6 )
With a range of gloss cream slab units seated beneath wood effect roll edge work surface, elevated double electric oven, 4 ring induction hob, stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window looking out over the rear of the property, glazed internal door leading through to Utility Room and second glazed internal door leading through to
2.851 x 3.324 (9'4 x 10'10 )
With engineered oak flooring, open plan access to the living area, central heating radiator and wooden glazed doors opening out into the
2.698 x 2.813 (max) (8'10 x 9'2 (max))
With engineered oak flooring continuing through from the dining area, series of UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed doors opening out onto the rear patio.
3.938 (max ) x 3.724 (max) (12'11 (max ) x 12'2
With engineered oak flooring, log burner with wooden surround and slate hearth, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
2.682 x 4.184 (8'9 x 13'8 )
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed door to the rear of the property, UPVC double glazed window to the side, gloss white kitchen units with roll edge work surface, space and plumbing for two appliances, space for American style fridge/freezer and glazed internal door leading through to Study/Downstairs bedroom and also access to the
1.749 x 2.606 (5'8 x 8'6 )
With UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, central heating radiator, Trident wall mounted electric shower, low level button flush toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, fully UPVC cladding to all walls and to the ceiling with inset spotlights and wall mounted extractor fan.
2.631 x 5.037 (max) (8'7 x 16'6 (max))
With two UPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, one UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
With carpeted stairs to landing, loft access which is fully boarded with lighting and power and doors leading to
4.931 x 2.698 (16'2 x 8'10 )
With a series of fitted furniture comprising of wardrobes, over bed storage and bedside units, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window looking over the rear garden and access to
Vanity unit with wash basin, double width walk in shower cubicle with main shower, UPVC cladding to the walls and ceiling, inset spotlights to ceiling and spotlight extractor above the shower unit.
2.92m x 4.09m (9'7 x 13'5 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect,
4.025 x 2.074 (13'2 x 6'9 )
With central heating radiator, UPVC and double glazed window to the front aspect.
3.223 x 3.210 (10'6 x 10'6 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect,
2.456 x 2.24 (8'0 x 7'4 )
The bathroom is fully tiled, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with frosted glass, UPVC cladding to the ceiling with inset spotlights and spotlight extractor which is above the free standing shower cubicle with main shower, vanity unit which comprises of wash basin and toilet, wall mounted unit, chrome effect towel rail and bath with faucet shower.
2.390 x 2.777 (7'10 x 9'1 )
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and open over stairs wardrobe, .
There is a tarmac driveway with block paved edging and gated access to the
A large corner garden, a good section of which is laid to lawn, mature boundaries, bark play area to the rear of the plot, two sheds, greenhouse and large paved patio area..
2.937 x 5.506 (max) (9'7 x 18'0 (max))
There is a double garage which is currently being used as a bar (but would make ideal office space etc) the converted garage also has covered seating area to the front, with UPVC double glazed patio doors opening into the bar, with power, lighting, wall mounted electric heater, wood effect flooring and wood cladding to the ceiling.
The remaining portion of the garage is currently being used for storage
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.