Picker Elliott are pleased to present this two bedroom home, located on Walcote Close in Hinckley. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property sits on a large plot, with parking and a lawned area to the front, and sizable garden to the rear. There is an additional benefit of a semi-detached garage to the front of the plot, with further parking to the front. There is scope to create a large driveway.<br/><br/>The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and is located within easy reach of the A47 and the various commuter routes this grants access to. There are a number of local amenities within walking distance, as well as public transport links on Roston Drive, Brodick Road and Coventry Road. <br/><br/>Offered for sale with NO CHAIN. EPC Rating . Council tax band B.
Entering through a double glazed front door, and having access to under-stairs storage.
2.7 x 2.56 (8'10 x 8'4 )
With a range of wood effect units seated beneath a rolled-edge work surface. There is a stainless-steel sink with drainer seated beneath a UPVC double glazed window, as well as space for a fridge freezer, and space with plumbing for a washing machine. There is also an electric hob, oven and UPVC double glazed door leading out to the garden.
3.89 x 4.47 (max) (12'9 x 14'7 (max))
With UPVC double glazed doors opening to the rear garden, a centra heating radiator, electric wall-mounted fire and stairs leading to the first floor.
With loft access and UPVC double glazed window.
3.11 x 4.47 (max) (10'2 x 14'7 (max))
With two UPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator and numerous built-in wardrobes.
3.47 x 2.44 (11'4 x 8'0 )
With UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a white suite comprising low level flush toilet, pedestal wash basin and bath with electric shower. There is a central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
To the front of the property is a large lawned garden, with hard-standing for one car. There is also a semi-detached garage with additional tarmacadam hardstanding to the front. To the rear is a large lawned garden, with a patio area immediately to the rear of the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.