Picker Elliott is excited to present this generously proportioned, CHAIN FREE four-bedroom detached residence located on the sought-after Convent Drive in Stoke Golding. The property features an entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen/diner, four bedrooms (including an ensuite in the main bedroom), and a family bathroom. Being the former show home, it occupies a substantial plot with an impressive rear garden adorned with mature borders and trees along the boundaries. The residence overlooks playing fields, providing a picturesque backdrop of open countryside.<br/><br/>Ideal for a family, the property is conveniently situated within walking distance of a children's play area and allotments. The front of the house offers ample off-road parking on a recently laid block-paved driveway, complete with an electric vehicle (EV) charger. With an EPC Rating of B and belonging to Council Tax Band E.
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor, useful under stairs storage, smart thermostat, alarm control panel, TIR sensor, RCD and access to
With low level flush toilet, half tiled walls, central heating radiator and wall mounted wash basin.
8.26m x 3.12m (27'1 x 10'2 )
With tiled flooring continuing through from the entrance hall, dining area with central heating radiator and bi folding doors opening out onto rear patio.
Kitchen with range of wood effect gloss kitchen units seated beneath granite work surface, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler, space for gas range cooker with stainless steel splash back and matching extractor hood, UPVC double glazed window looking out over the rear garden which is positioned above the inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap.
3.20m x 5.11m (10'5 x 16'9 )
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Carpeted stairs to landing with carpet flooring, access to airing cupboard which houses hot water cylinder, TIR sensor and door leading to
3.94m x 4.83m (12'11 x 15'10 )
With carpet flooring, copious built in wardrobes, dressing area, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and access to
With wood effect flooring, wash basin with vanity unit, low level button flush toilet, fully tiled shower cubicle with glass doors and main shower, chrome heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
3.23m x 2.62m (10'7 x 8'7 )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
2.59m x 3.12m (8'5 x 10'2 )
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
2.59m x 2.72m (8'5 x 8'11 )
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With low level button flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, bath with faucet shower, glass shower screen, fully tiled to bath area and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
There is a block paved driveway which could easily accommodate 4 vehicles, electric car charger, access to garage (9'3 x 17'5) via electric garage door with power and lighting and gated access to the
With patio area immediately to the rear of the property, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and trees, additional patio area to the rear of the garden and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.