Picker Elliott are pleased to present this impressive detached bungalow located on the well regarded King Richard Road, Hinckley. Having been built by the current owners many years ago, the home sits on an impressive plot and boasts a large entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, utility, two bedrooms, a large lounge (with scope to add a third bedroom), bathroom and conservatory. <br/><br/>To the rear is a sizable garden, providing scope to further extend the property and to the side is a larger than average garage with light and power. There is off-road parking for at least two vehicles, and a low maintenance frontage. <br/><br/>Council tax band D. EPC rating D.
With tiled flooring, light and glazed door leading through to
With central heating radiator, built in cloak cupboard, pull down stairs leading to loft and door to
3.15 x 3.14 (10'4 x 10'3 )
Range of wooden units with tiled work tops, one and a half bowl sink with drainer seated beneath double glazed window, space for cooker, central heating radiator and access to
1.949 x 3.755 (6'4 x 12'3 )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for free standing fridge/freezer, porch can be accessed from the front of the property through wooden glazed door and UPVC door leading to rear garden
With tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, low level button flush toilet, central heating radiator, loft access, wash basin and vanity unit, large walk in shower cubicle with main shower, glass shower screen and access to airing cupboard which houses the Valiant combination boiler.
2.88 x 3.94 (9'5 x 12'11 )
With double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, built in over head storage and built in drawers.
2.32 x 3.56 (7'7 x 11'8 )
With built in wardrobes and double glazed doors opening into the
3.260 x 3.274 (10'8 x 10'8 )
With range of double glazed windows, glass roof, central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear garden.
3.94m (max) x 8.775 (max) (12'11 (max) x 28'9 (m
Front to back lounge with double glazed windows at either aspect, three central heating radiators, built in gas fire with brick hearth and surround, double glazed window to the side aspect, there is potential to partition this off to reinstate an additional bedroom, for example.
3.256 x 3.981 (10'8 x 13'0 )
With access to eaves storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window looking out onto the rear garden.
2.48 x 5.90 (8'1 x 19'4 )
With up and over garage door to the front, light and power, double glazed window to rear and wooden glazed door for rear access.
There is a tarmac driveway which could easily accommodate 2/3 cars, brick wall with wrought iron to the front boundary, wrought iron pedestrian gates, the remainder of the front area is block paved with decorative borders
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.