Picker Elliott are pleased to market this very well proportioned ground floor retirement apartment located within the popular Ashby Court. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, wet room, and two good sized bedrooms. An added bonus to this flat is the patio area.<br/>The new resident will join a happy and secure community that is run by a board of directors which consists of property owners. This ensures you have a say in how the community is run. Service charge are payable that covers things such as grounds and building maintenance, cleaning, support staff, access to an owners lounge and hobby room, a handyman allowance and housekeeping. Located close to Hinckley town centre with regular bus services. NO CHAIN. EPC Rating C. Council tax band A.
With radiator, coving to ceiling, two large useful storage cupboards and further doors leading to
5.49m x 3.10m (18'0 x 10'2)
With sliding double glazed patio doors to front, coving to ceiling, double radiator and door to
2.64m x 2.36m (8'8 x 7'9)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, double glazed window and wall mounted combination boiler.
4.14m x 2.64m (13'7 x 8'8)
With double glazed window, radiator and range of built in wardrobes, including bridging unit.
4.14m x 2.26m (13'7 x 7'5)
With double glazed window, radiator and coving to ceiling
0.74m x 2.36m (2'5 x 7'9)
With vanity sink unit, enclosed low level flush WC, walk in shower area with glass shower screen, fully tiled to surrounding four walls, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
There are various parking bays, directly from the lounge there is a slab patio area and gravel garden.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.