***DETACHED GARAGE AND PARKING TO REAR*** An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented, two bedroom mid terrace home, which is situated close to amenities including Hinckley town centre and the new Crescent development. Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing, TWO LOG BURNERS the accommodation briefly comprises, spacious lounge, separate dining room and a large, kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom suite. Outside, a block paved garden and railings keep the property set back from the road. To the rear there is a lawned garden enclosed by hedges and leads to a larger than average detached garage and off road parking. EPC: D. Council Tax Band: A.
3.25m x 3.45m (10'8 x 11'4)
With double glazed window, amtico flooring, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden beam over, black hearth and inset log burning stove and arch leading through to
3.53m x 3.48m (11'7 x 11'5)
With under stairs storage cupboard, door and stairs to first floor landing, radiator, amtico flooring, double glazed window to rear, recess log burning stove with hearth and leading through to
4.70m x 1.96m (15'5 x 6'5)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with extractor hood, built in oven, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear and side, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed door to side and inset spotlights, brand new boiler 2024.
With drop down loft hatch and ladder and door to
3.48m x 3.23m (11'5 x 10'7)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
2.31m x 2.57m (7'7 x 8'5)
With laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window.
3.05m x 2.03m (10'0 x 6'8)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, panel bath, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator, laminate flooring, inset spotlights and opaque double glazed window.
There is an easy maintenance garden with fencing and access leads to
With large slabbed patio area, inset lawn, decorative raised borders, garden shed, outside water tap, security lighting, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and various hedges, gated access to the rear leads to detached garage with double opening doors, side pedestrian access and opaque double glazed windows and additional parking spaces to the front of the garage.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.