Picker Elliott are pleased to present this three bedroom semi-detached home on Montgomery Road, Earl Shilton. Offered for sale with no onward chain, and briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, WC, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.<br/><br/>Benefits include full double glazing, a detached garage, gas central heating and a private rear garden. <br/><br/>EPC Rating D. Council tax band A.
Fully double glazed with wooden opaque glazed door into
3.68m x 2.03m (12'1 x 6'8)
With telephone point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and doors to
3.68m x 4.17m (12'1 x 13'8)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.59m x 3.12m (8'6 x 10'3)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, space for washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, wall mounted boiler, radiator and doors to
3.12m x 2.57m (10'3 x 8'5)
With radiator, dado rail and double glazed window.
5.38m x 1.27m (17'8 x 4'2)
With access from the kitchen, opaque double glazed window, base units with roll edge work surface over and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, radiator and opaque double glazed window.
1.68m x 2.18m (5'6 x 7'2)
With double glazed window, radiator, loft access with drop down hatch and doors to
3.66m x 3.68m (max) (12'0 x 12'1 (max))
With a range of built in wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator.
3.51m x 2.57m (11'6 x 8'5)
With double glazed window, radiator, and built in wardrobes.
2.74m x 2.57m (9'0 x 8'5)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.16m x 1.65m (7'1 x 5'5)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, opaque double glazed window, radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
There is a large gravelled drive providing ample off road parking, remainder is landscaped with decorative bushes, plants and pebble gravelling, double gates with access to additional parking leading to detached garage (16'9 x 9'5) with lighting and gated access leading to
With gravelled patio, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders of various plants and shrubs, outside water tap, lighting, enclosed by fencing and hedging and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.
Please note this this property is of steel frame construction.