Picker Elliott are pleased to present this three bedroom detached home, located on Alexander Avenue in Earl Shilton. the property briefly comprises an entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility, WC, three bedrooms and a shower room. <br/><br/>Benefits include full UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, off-road parking, an integral garage and a private rear garden. Located within easy reach of popular commuter routes, as well as numerous local amenities including a Co-Op, building society, takeaways and three schools. <br/><br/>Offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC Rating TBC. Council tax band C.
1.603 x 1.274 (5'3 x 4'2 )
With wood effect flooring and access to the property via a glazed door into
5.15 x 7.587 (max) (16'10 x 24'10 (max))
With carpet flooring, two central heating radiators, feature fireplace, double glazed door leading out onto the rear patio with windows at the side, further double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs leading up to first floor, serving hatch into dining area and access into
2.448 x 2.796 (8'0 x 9'2 )
With wood effect flooring, range of white units seated beneath roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer positioned beneath UPVC double glazed window looking over the rear garden, space for electric oven, space for fridge/freezer and access to utility areas.
With double gazed door opening out onto the rear garden and access to garage (2.57 m x 5.26 m) with light, power and up and over garage door to the front and door leading to
With plumbing for one appliance, space for multiple appliances and door to
With low level flush toilet, double glazed window with frosted glass and corner mounted wash basin.
With double glazed window, access to airing cupboard which houses Worcester Bosch boiler and hot water cylinder, loft access and door leading to
2.879 x 3.763 (9'5 x 12'4 )
With double glazed window, central heating radiator and a suite of fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
3.061(max) x 3.713 (max) (10'0 (max) x 12'2 (ma
With central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear garden.
1.850 (max) x 2.709 (6'0 (max) x 8'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and built in over stairs storage.
1.846 x 1.826 (6'0 x 5'11 )
Fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, wall heater, low level flush toilet, wall mounted wash basin, Mira electric shower, ceiling mounted extractor and double glazed window with frosted glass.
With tarmac driveway with parking for at least one vehicle, mature gardens, steps leading to front door, access to the garage and gated access to
Very well maintained rear garden with a patio area immediately to the rear of the property, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with mature beds and surrounding borders, timber fencing and very private .
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.