A fantastic opportunity to to purchase this very impressive, greatly improved with quality fixtures and fittings, extended and beautifully presented detached home situated in a well-regarded are within the desirable village of Burbage. The accommodation, finished to a high specification by the current owners, briefly comprises, reception hall, impressive extended and re-fitted living kitchen dining room, lounge, ground floor master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, bedroom two, study or additional bedroom and a shower room. On the first floor there is a further bedroom with ensuite. Outside, there is gravelled front garden with a large mainly lawned garden to the rear. Council Tax Band D. EPC:D
With two radiators, inset spotlights, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, vaulted ceiling, oak balustrade with glass insets, velux ceiling window, door to useful storage cupboard, under stairs recess area with oak panel doors leading to
5.56m (max) x 3.15m (18'3 (max) x 10'4)
With double glazed bow window to front, additional double glazed window to front, two radiators, double walk in wardrobe with hanging rails and storage shelving and further oak panel door to
2.97m x 1.96m (9'9 x 6'5)
With contemporary bath, shower attachment over, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, inset spot lights, opaque double glazed window, feature towel radiator and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
3.86m x 3.10m (12'8 x 10'2)
With double glazed window, radiator and double built in wardrobe with hanging rails and storage shelves.
3.10m x 2.01m (10'2 x 6'7)
Contemporary suite with wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with glass shower screen, rain effect shower head, opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator and door to useful storage cupboard with slatted shelving.
2.24m x 2.57m (7'4 x 8'5)
With built in desk and storage cupboards, vaulted ceiling with velux window, inset spotlights, laminate flooring and contemporary radiator.
7.14m (max) x 6.86m (max) (23'5 (max) x 22'6 (max)
Living area with laminate flooring, television point, opening through to Dining Kitchen area with lantern ceiling windows and inset spotlights.
Contemporary Breakfast Kitchen with excellent range of base and wall units, composite work surfaces over, matching up stands to splash back area, inset induction hob with built in extractor fan, inset drainer sink with mixer tap with instant boiling water, built in wine cooler, dishwasher, space for washing machine, built in double oven, space and point for American fridge, laminate flooring, breakfast bar, double glazed window to rear, double glazed bi fold doors to rear garden and double doors to
4.45m x 2.49m (14'7 x 8'2)
With double glazed square bow window to rear, television point, inset spotlights and radiator.
With recess storage space and oak panel door leading to remainder of loft area, spotlights and door opening to
4.98m (max) x 3.68m (max) (16'4 (max) x 12'1 (max)
With double glazed window to front and double glazed window to rear, two radiators, laminate wooden flooring, inset spotlights and sliding oak panel door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tiling to surrounding splash back areas, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator and laminate flooring.
There is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, leads to garage (25'8 x 8'3) with electric up and over garage door, outside power point and side access leads to
With large slab patio, remainder is laid to lawn with decorative borders, additional slab patio area with pergola, large garden shed with electric power and lighting, outside power point, outside water tap and garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.