Picker Elliott are delighted to present to the market this stunning hidden gem, located off High Street in Earl Shilton with accommodation in the region of 3028 sqft! This gated property sits on a plot of approximately a third of an acre, and enjoys immaculate wrap around gardens as well as views out over the Church and fields beyond. Formerly the villages doctors surgery, this incredibly spacious property boasts a large reception hall, boot room, study, WC, kitchen diner, ground floor bedroom with ensuite, and an additional five double bedrooms (two with ensuite or shower facilities), and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large outbuilding which comprises of a single garage/workshop, covered car port, and double garage. The property is well positioned for those commuting to Leicester, with almost immediate access to the A47. There are numerous amenities nearby, including a Co-Op, off-licence and various eateries. Council tax band G. EPC Rating C.
With solid wood Parquet flooring, traditional style column radiator, under stairs cloak storage, coconut matting to entrance and door to
5.43m x 3.63 (17'9 x 11'10 )
With hardwood flooring, large double glazed sliding doors opening onto the patio, further double glazed window to the side aspect, central heating radiator and open plan access through to
5.43 x 3.90 (17'9 x 12'9 )
With double glazed window, central heating radiator and free standing stove with slate hearth.
3.323 x 3.652 (10'10 x 11'11 )
With solid wood parquet flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front garden and double glazed door to the side aspect.
3.321 x 3.023 (10'10 x 9'11 )
With central heating radiator, double glazed window, series of built in storage spaces and bookshelves.
With parquet flooring, built in storage, low level flush toilet, sink with chrome fittings and vanity unit, metro tile splash backs, black heated towel rail and double glazed window with frosted glass.
3.770 x 3.05 (12'4 x 10'0 )
With central heating radiator, double glazed window and access to
3.887 x 3.56 (max) (12'9 x 11'8 (max))
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows with frosted glass, free standing roll top claw foot bath, pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet, walk in shower cubicle with metro style splash back, glass shower screen and mains shower.
7.09 x 3.69 (23'3 x 12'1 )
With a range of fitted units seated beneath solid wood work surface, Belfast style sink, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for Range cooker with Rangemaster extractor hood, plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, two double glazed windows and double glazed double doors opening out onto the patio.
With double glazed exterior door, access to pantry which houses the gas meter and access to the
With quarry tile flooring, double glazed window, wall mounted Baxi boiler, space and plumbing for two appliances, stainless steel sink with drainer and additional built in storage.
Stairs leading to first floor, natural wood to hand rail and balustrade, loft access, access to airing cupboard which houses hot water cylinder and door to
5.38m x 3.78m (17'8 x 12'5)
With two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and access to
3.273 x 2.329 (10'8 x 7'7 )
With wood effect flooring, fully tiled, spa bath, low level flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, corner shower cubicle with main shower, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window with frosted glass, inset spotlight to ceiling and wall mounted extractor fan.
5.43 x 3.78 (17'9 x 12'4 )
With two double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
3.93 x 4.01 (12'10 x 13'1 )
With central heating radiator, double glazed window and open plan access to shower and sink area with wood effect flooring, fully tiled space, glass shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash basin.
4.52 x 3.79m ( max) (14'9 x 12'5 ( max))
With central heating radiator, two double glazed windows and access to a large dressing room (3.30 m x 1.53m) which has potential to be converted into an en suite.
2.252 x 2.466 (7'4 x 8'1 )
With wood effect flooring, low level flush toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, metro tiling to splash back, traditional style towel radiator, double glazed window with frosted glass, bath with metro tiles to splash back area, with faucet shower and glass shower screen.
4.18 x 3.79 (13'8 x 12'5 )
With two double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Access to the property is down a private gravel driveway, entering through remote control electric gates onto gravel driveway with ample off road parking for multiple vehicles, large lawn area to front of the property with wrap around gardens to the sides and rear, there is a detached building which comprises of a workshop (3.99 x 2.42) open car port storage area (4.07 x 3.01) and double garage (5.40 m x 5.21m) with light and power, various timber buildings comprising sheds, chicken coop, dogs kennel, various lawn areas, multiple patio areas and seating areas, timber fencing and brick walls to boundaries, is completely enclosed and private
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.