Being sold via Secure Sale online bidding. Terms & Conditions apply. Starting Bid 320,000. <br/><br/>This property will be legally prepared enabling any interested buyer to secure the property immediately once their bid/offer has been accepted. Ultimately a transparent process which provides speed, security and certainty for all parties.<br/><br/>Offered for sale by Picker Elliott is this impressive home, with an expansive warehouse unit to the rear. The home has been well cared for and updated over the years, and briefly comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, three double bedrooms, a bathroom with sauna, and ensuite to the main bedroom. The home has a number of newly fitted sash style UPVC double glazed windows. <br/><br/>To the rear of the home is a private courtyard garden with space for hot tub, and access to the very large unit to the rear.<br/><br/>The unit has a recently replaced roof and benefits from some brand new sash style windows, and brand new doors. The unit has masses of potential and development opportunities (STPP). <br/><br/>VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. EPC Rating E. Council Tax Band B.
Pattinson Auction are working in Partnership with the marketing agent on this online auction sale and are referred to below as 'The Auctioneer'.
This auction lot is being sold either under conditional (Modern) or unconditional (Traditional) auction terms and overseen by the auctioneer in partnership with the marketing agent. The property is available to be viewed strictly by appointment only via the Marketing Agent or The Auctioneer. Bids can be made via the Marketing Agents or via The Auctioneers website.
Please be aware that any enquiry, bid or viewing of the subject property will require your details being shared between both any marketing agent and The Auctioneer in order that all matters can be dealt with effectively.
The property is being sold via a transparent online auction.
In order to submit a bid upon any property being marketed by The Auctioneer, all bidders/buyers will be required to adhere to a verification of identity process in accordance with Anti Money Laundering procedures. Bids can be submitted at any time and from anywhere.
Our verification process is in place to ensure that AML procedure are carried out in accordance with the law.
A Legal Pack associated with this particular property is available to view upon request and contains details relevant to the legal documentation enabling all interested parties to make an informed decision prior to bidding. The Legal Pack will also outline the buyers obligations and sellers commitments. It is strongly advised that you seek the counsel of a solicitor prior to proceeding with any property and/or Land Title purchase.
In order to secure the property and ensure commitment from the seller, upon exchange of contracts the successful bidder will be expected to pay a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 5% of the purchase price of the property. The deposit will be a contribution to the purchase price.
A non-refundable reservation fee of up to 6% inc VAT (subj
4.044 x4.586 (into bay) (13'3 x15'0 (into bay))
With bay fronted double glazed window to the front, traditional double glazed window to the side aspect, central heating radiator, decorative fireplace and access through to the
4.097 x 4.038 (13'5 x 13'2 )
With central heating radiator, dual aspect double glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side, multi fuel burner inset into feature fireplace with tiled hearth, butlers cupboard, access to stairs, under stairs storage and access through to
2.172 x 4.111 (7'1 x 13'5 )
With built in original butlers cupboard, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed door opening out to the rear, double glazed window looking out to the rear, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, range of gloss white units seated beneath roll edge work surface, space for a gas range cooker, matching range extractor hood, white metro tiling to splash backs, open plan access through into the
With a further sash style UPVC double glazed window, matching units and work surface, space and plumbing for one appliance with space for two further free standing appliances, central heating radiator and Ideal combination boiler.
Central heating radiator on stairs leading to landing where there is a second central heating radiator and doors to
4.029 x 4.054 (13'2 x 13'3 )
With central heating radiator, built in period style wardrobe and two UPVC double glazed windows sash style windows to the front of the property.
3.116 (max) x 3.164 (10'2 (max) x 10'4 )
With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property.
3.873 x 2.243 (12'8 x 7'4 )
UPVC double glazed window with opaque glass to the rear, central heating radiator, corner bath with shower screen, tiling to splash back and electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet and timber built sauna.
3.856 (max)x 4.066 (12'7 (max)x 13'4 )
With two Velux style roof lights to the front, two Velux style roof lights to the rear and access to
2.904 x 1.772 (9'6 x 5'9 )
Shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled, inset extractor to ceiling, pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet and Velux style roof light.
This is gravelled with access to outside toilet with tiled flooring, industrial warehouse to the rear with power, lighting and toilet facility on the ground floor.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.