A lovely spacious, mid terrace house situated on a small cul-de-sac location close to major road networks and Hinckley train station. The property is offered with NO CHAIN, and briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate kitchen dining room with utility. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with a family bathroom and separate W.C. The loft has been part converted. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a tiered, lawned and gravelled garden to the rear. EPC: D. Council Tax: B.
With opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, oak flooring and doors to
4.01m x 3.45m (13'2 x 11'4)
With double glazed bow window to front, telephone point, dado rail, radiator and oak flooring.
5.94m x 2.87m (19'6 x 9'5)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splashback, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated Miele dishwasher, built in Hotpoint double oven, inset AEG electric hob with extractor hood over, oak and ceramic tile flooring, three radiators, sliding patio doors to rear, opaque double glazed door to rear and door to
2.36m x 1.65m (7'9 x 5'5)
With double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, space and point for washing machine and roll edge work top.
With double glazed window, laminate flooring, spindle balustrade, cupboard housing combination boiler and door to
3.43m (to wardrobes) x 2.95m (11'3 (to wardrobes)
With double glazed window, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and radiator.
3.20m x 2.54m (10'6 x 8'4)
With laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window.
3.07m x 2.95m (10'1 x 9'8)
With two double glazed windows, radiator, laminate flooring and useful storage cupboard.
Low level flush WC with built in wash basin and opaque double glazed window.
With panel bath, electric shower over, glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls, opaque double glazed window to rear, extractor fan and door to
With radiator and stairs to
7.16m x 3.30m (23'6 x 10'10)
With four Velux windows and radiator.
There is a large block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles and gated side access leads to
With large block paved and slabbed patio. The garden is landscaped on tiers with gravelled areas and the remainder being lawn, surrounded by timber fencing and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.