Occupying a substantial plot, this vastly extended and greatly improved, detached family home offers very flexible accommodation and is situated within one of Burbage's most highly regarded areas. Boasting accommodation over 2300 sq ft, with an excellent level of finish, in brief comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, coat cupboard, spacious lounge, snug/games room (potential bedroom also), large ground floor bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite, and an impressive living kitchen dining room with utility. To the first floor, the landing, with storage cupboard, leads to three large double bedrooms, the largest with en suite and Juliet balcony (we love Big Ted in the photos!). Outside, there is a very large drive which provides ample off road parking and leads to a detached garage. To the rear there is a substantial landscaped garden with pond and vegetable patch. Council Tax Band: E. EPC : C.
6.53m x 1.63m (21'5 x 5'4)
With radiator, Moduleo flooring, under stairs recess area, built in double cupboard, stairs to first floor landing with oak balustrade, architraving, inset glass and oak door leading to
2.16m x 1.75m (7'1 x 5'9)
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to side, inset spotlights, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, useful built in storage cupboard and vinyl click tiling.
6.58m x 3.58m (21'7 x 11'9)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, two radiators and television point.
3.96m x 3.48m (13'0 x 11'5)
With radiator, double glazed window and television point.
9.86m x 4.60m (32'4 x 15'1)
Bespoke handmade kitchen with a excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, Quartz work surfaces over with waterfall edging, matching upstands to splash back, breakfast bar recess area, inset large 5 ring gas hob, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, built in 2 single ovens, space and point for American fridge/freezer, Moduleo tile flooring, two radiators, sliding patio doors to rear, television point, inset spotlights, double glazed window to side and glazed oak door opening to
3.38m x 1.57m (max) (11'1 x 5'2 (max))
With range of bespoke handmade contemporary base and wall units, Quartz work surface over, drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, access to roof storage, Moduleo flooring and double glazed window to side.
4.45m x 3.35m (14'7 x 11'0)
With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, built in bedside tables with drawers, radiator, wall mounted television point, air conditioning unit and leading to a
2.87m x 2.26m (9'5 x 7'5)
With radiator, shelving, drawers and hanging rails.
3.21m x 2.29m (10'6 x 7'6 )
With panel bath, shower attachment over, enclosed low level flush WC with shelving, drawers and cupboard, contemporary sink. opaque double glazed window to side, recess area with chrome towel rail, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, Moduleo flooring and inset spotlights.
With double glazed window to front, oak balustrade with inset glass, radiator, access to loft, double oak doors to storage cupboard and further doors leading to
4.70m x 4.47m (15'5 x 14'8)
With double glazed doors opening inwards to Juliet balcony, built in wardrobes with matching drawers and dressing table, radiator, television point, inset spotlights and door to
3.30m x 1.57m (10'10 x 5'2)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, glass sliding screen, vinyl click tiling, radiator, two Velux windows, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
5.03m x 3.28m (16'6 x 10'9)
With double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe, television point and access to main eaves storge.
5.03m x 2.84m (16'6 x 9'4)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and television point.
3.07m x 1.85m (10'1 x 6'1)
Four piece suite with low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, panel bath with tiling to splash back, enclosed and tiled glass shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, vinyl click tiling, inset spotlights, radiator, two Velux windows and extractor fan.
There is a very large tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, garage with electric roller door, power and lighting and side pedestrian access, gated access to both sides of the property both leading to
With large tiered slab patio area, inset lawn with surrounding raised decorative borders, large pond with surrounding decking, separate vegetable patch with mains electric and water, various plants and shrubs, borders, two garden sheds, the garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.