Picker Elliott are pleased to present this spacious three bedroom home located on the popular Crown Hill Close in Stoke Golding. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, WC, three bedrooms (with ensuite and dressing area to the main bedroom, and a jack and jill bathroom. The property benefits from a low maintenance rear garden, street parking to the front of the property and a garage at the rear with an allocated parking space. This property is well presented throughout and is virtually move-in ready! Positioned in a sought after and convenient location within walking distance of the village centre includes a shops, schools, doctors surgery, public houses, Ashby canal, open country side and good access to major road links. EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band D.
If you're considering moving to the area, look no further than Stoke Golding - a picturesque village nestled in the heart of the beautiful Leicestershire countryside. This idyllic location offers a perfect blend of history, community spirit, and modern amenities, making it an inviting place to call home.
One of the most endearing aspects of Stoke Golding is its strong sense of community. Moving here means becoming part of a close-knit and welcoming neighborhood. The residents take pride in their village, and there are numerous community events and gatherings throughout the year that bring everyone together. Whether it's the annual village fair, local markets, or charity fundraisers, you'll quickly find yourself immersed in the warm and friendly atmosphere that Stoke Golding offers.
Nature lovers will revel in the natural beauty surrounding Stoke Golding. The village is enveloped by lush green fields, and tranquil waterways. This setting not only provides breathtaking views but also offers fantastic opportunities for outdoor activities. You can explore the countryside through numerous walking and cycling trails, or simply unwind with a leisurely picnic by the canal.
Amenities and Facilities:
Although Stoke Golding retains its charming, rural character, it doesn't lack modern conveniences. The village is well-equipped with essential amenities, including local shops, cafes, and traditional pubs. For more extensive shopping and entertainment options, the nearby town of Hinckley is just a short drive away. There, you'll find supermarkets, restaurants, theatres, and a variety of leisure facilities to cater to your needs.
Education and Schools:
For families considering a move to Stoke Golding, rest assured that the village is home to reputable schools, providing a nurturing environment for children to thrive academically and socially.
Stoke Golding may exude a peaceful countryside ambiance, but it remains well-connected to the outside world. The village benefits from good road links, making it easy to access nearby towns and cities like Hinckley, Nuneaton, and Leicester. Additionally, there are regular bus services, and the nearby Nuneaton railway station provides direct train connections to major cities, making commuting a breeze.
With central heating radiator, RDC, central heating thermostat, stairs leading to first floor and door into
3.26 x 4.08 (10'8 x 13'4 )
With double glazed bay window to the front, door to under stairs storage, central heating radiator, decorative feature fireplace with gas fire and open plan access through to
4.20 x 3.43 (max) (13'9 x 11'3 (max))
With central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors opening out onto the rear garden, double glazed window, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, 4 ring gas burning hob with in built electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, space for built in washing machine, wall mounted Valiant gas combination boiler and access to
Wash basin with vanity unit, central heating radiator and low level button flush toilet.
With door to airing cupboard and door to
3.997 x 2.601 (13'1 x 8'6 )
With two central heating radiators, two double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and door to
With central heating radiator, low level flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, bath with faucet shower, double glazed window with opaque glass, wall mounted extractor, half tiling to walls and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with main shower.
2.331 x 3.022 (7'7 x 9'10 )
With central heating radiator and double glazed window.
With double glazed window, central heating radiator and stairs leading to
4.236 (max) x 5.173 (max) (13'10 (max) x 16'11 (
With double glazed window, loft access, central heating radiator, access to walk in wardrobe with skylight, central heating radiator and door to
With tiled floor, half tiled metro tiles to walls, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with main shower, pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet, central heating radiator and Velux style roof light.
Gravelled front with slab path to front door and picket fence.
With decked area immediately to the rear of the property, good section of artificial grass, timber fencing to all boundaries, a further decked area to the rear of the property, gate to garage with up and over electric door with light and power.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.