Picker Elliott are pleased to present this spacious, extended three bedroom home on Newstead Avenue in Burbage. Oozing with potential, this home briefly comprises a large lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. <br/><br/>To the front is off-road parking for one car, and to the rear is a large patio and rear garden. There is still further scope to extend the home (STPP). <br/><br/>Located within walking distance of numerous amenities, and enjoying good access to the A5/M69/M1. <br/><br/>EPC Rating TBC. Council tax band A.
7.38 x 4.25 (24'2 x 13'11 )
With two central heating radiators, double glazed bay window to front, feature gas fireplace, open plan stairs leading to first floor and double internal glazed doors opening into
3.914 x 3.047 (12'10 x 9'11 )
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator, range of floor and wall units with roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, double glazed window looking out over the rear garden, space and plumbing for one appliance and double glazed sliding patio doors opening out onto the patio.
With loft access, door to storage cupboard and door to
3.016 x 4.233 (9'10 x 13'10 )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator,
3.730 x 1.909 (max) (12'2 x 6'3 (max))
With central heating radiator and double glazed window.
3.745 x 2.170 (max) (12'3 x 7'1 (max))
With double glazed window, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
1.605 x 2.419 (5'3 x 7'11 )
With pedestal wash basin, central heating radiator, bath, low level flush toilet and opaque double glazed window.
With tarmacadam driveway and gated access to the
With paved patio immediately to the rear of the property, remainder is laid to lawn and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.