Picker Elliott are pleased to present this spacious three bedroom semi-detached home on Wensleydale Close in Barwell. The property briefly comprises a porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.<br/><br/>Other benefits include a large carport/garage, workshop, full double glazing and gas central heating. The property does require some improvement, and as such has huge potential.<br/><br/>EPC Rating D. Council tax B.
With UPVC double glazed windows and wooden double glazed door leading through to
With wood effect flooring, built in storage for coats etc., central heating radiator, carpeted stairs leading to the first floor, access to under stairs storage which houses the recently upgraded consumer unit and gas meter and door leading into
3.40m x 7.29m (11'2 x 23'11)
With carpet flooring to the front of the room and wood effect flooring to the rear of the room, feature gas fire, two central heating radiators, two UPVC double glazed windows, one to the front and one to the back, dual aspect and central heating thermostat.
With wood effect flooring, range of wall and floor mounted kitchen units with matching work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap seated beneath a UPVC double glazed window which looks into the car port, space for fridge/freezer, space for free standing cooker and small breakfast bar area.
With access to the rear garden.
With UPVC double glazed window to the side of the property, loft access, door to airing cupboard and door to
3.12m x 3.33m (10'3 x 10'11)
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in storage and shelving, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
3.12m x 3.07m (10'3 x 10'1)
With UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
1.98m x 2.46m (6'6 x 8'1)
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and built in shelves.
There is a paved driveway with gravelled garden and gated access to the garage/carport.
Which is mainly laid to lawn, a lean to running across the back of the property with a patio area underneath, timber built shed and timber fencing to boundaries.
2.36m x 5.72m (7'9 x 18'9)
With paved flooring, power, there is a further workshop (7'9 x 7'10) to the rear with light and power also.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.