There is no other way to describe this property other than a truly jaw dropping individually designed home offering a fantastic opportunity to a discerning buyer. As you walk towards the property, you can tell through its well finished frontage that this will be a home of a very high standard and an incredible finish. Not to judge a book by its cover, walk past the house and you reach stunning landscaped gardens with open aspect to the rear. The accommodation is set over two floors with four large bedrooms, three with ensuite facilities, a luxury main bathroom, three reception rooms and impressive kitchen. The roof terrace offers a fantastic place to enjoy your tipple and admire the garden. There are three garden rooms to escape to, separate individual garden areas to enjoy and a patio area with a calming water fall. Must be viewed. EPC: B. Council Tax D.
With full length opaque double glazed windows leading to
With two radiators, loft access with drop down ladder leading to part boarded loft, wooden flooring, stairs leading down to living accommodation, useful storage cupboard with shelving, solar panel access point and doors leading to
4.57m x 3.84m (15'0 x 12'7)
With double glazed patio doors that lead out onto roof terrace, built in wardrobes, radiator and door to
1.96m x 1.85m (6'5 x 6'1)
With opaque double glazed window, vanity sink unit, walk in shower with rain effect shower head, low level flush WC, fully tiled surrounding walls, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
3.96m x 3.73m (13'0 x 12'3)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, walk in wardrobe with hanging rail, shelving, chest of drawers and door leading to
3.23m x 1.70m (10'7 x 5'7)
With opaque double glazed window, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, two separate wash hand basins with granite work surface and storage cupboards under, walk in shower area with electric shower, inset spotlights, extractor fan, low level flush WC and electric shaver point.
3.45m x 3.10m (11'4 x 10'2)
With double glazed window, radiator, walk in wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving, drawers and access to en suite facilites from bedroom two.
3.76m x 3.73m (12'4 x 12'3)
With built in sliding wardrobe, double glazed window, radiator, dressing table with drawers and display shelving.
3.43m x 2.51m (11'3 x 8'3)
With low level flush WC, vanity sink with contemporary wash basin, contemporary double ended bath with free standing water tap, radiator, chrome towel radiator, walk in shower area with rain effect shower head, fully tiled surrounding four walls, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
2.79m x 2.97m (9'2 x 9'9)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine and tumble dryer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
4.75m x 3.66m (15'7 x 12'0)
With double glazed patio doors out onto roof terrace, double glazed windows, laminate flooring, contemporary radiator, television and telephone point.
5.05m x 4.04m (16'7 x 13'3)
With contemporary log burning stove, television and telephone point, laminate flooring, bi folding doors to patio area and opening through to
11.00m x 4.32m (36'1 x 14'2)
Kitchen area with extensive range of contemporary base and wall units, granite work surfaces, central breakfast bar work unit with granite work surface, space for free standing range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated microwave, space for American fridge/freezer, dishwasher, inset one and a half sink with mixer tap, ceiling windows, contemporary radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining area with contemporary radiator, bi fold doors to patio, double glazed windows to rear, laminate flooring and double glazed sky lights.
There is a large gravelled drive providing ample off road parking, artificial lawn, low maintenance surrounding decorative borders, side gravelled area, useful bin store, drive continues to double electric access and detached one and a half size garage with up and over garage door, side pedestrian access, double glazed window to side, roof storage power and lighting.
Accesss via secure double gates leading to raised patio, iron railing surround, steps leading down to fully landscaped very large garden, the first section of which is tiered with various plants and shrubs, railway retaining sleepers, decorative waterfall leading to feature pond, with surrounding landscaped area, additional slab patio with porcelain, further decked patio area with composite decking, decorative feature wall with lighting, feature stone and wood effect wall and access to
5.33m x 3.56m (17'6 x 11'8)
With electric heating, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, concertina double glazed doors, storage shed connected, wood store and further decked patio area.
Remainder of the garden is on two levels which are laid to lawn, decorative additional borders, mature trees, shaded park style garden with bridge and pond, gravelled walkway with various mature plants and trees, decorative lighting, steps and gravelled path leading to park style garden which leads to additional
4.11m x 2.18m (13'6 x 7'2)
With pebble effect hard patio area, double doors leading to the reception area with laminate flooring, electric heater and door to a
1.14m x 2.01m (3'9 x 6'7)
With laminate flooring and double glazed window and door leading to
4.09m x 2.03m (13'5 x 6'8)
With double glazed window, laminate flooring and electric radiator.
2.01m x 1.12m (6'7 x 3'8)
With double glazed window, disposable waste toilet and laminate flooring.
3.71m x 2.82m (12'2 x 9'3)
Two Separate dog areas with two separate kennels, glazed double doors, glazed window and
With outside power, electric and lighting, patio and surrounding garden areas.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.