***OFFER OVER*** Picker Elliott are pleased to present to the market this well presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, WC, recently fitted kitchen, lounge with dining area, conservatory, family room/snug (formerly the garage), four good-sized bedrooms (with ensuite to main bedroom) and a family bathroom. Benefits include off-road parking for 2+ vehicles (with scope to create additional parking), and a good-sized rear garden. Located within walking distance of Dorothy Goodman School, Redmoor Academy, and Dovetree School. There are also numerous local amenities within easy reach. EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band D.
With wood effect flooring, wall mounted consumer unit, central heating radiator, access to under stair storage, central heating thermostat and open plan access to
2.44m x 3.68m (8'0 x 12'1)
Situated at the rear of the converted garage where there is access to a large storage pantry, large enough to house an appliance, extractor unit and enter through white panel door into the
With wall mounted wash basin, central heating radiator, low level flush button toilet and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
With Ash wood effect flooring, range of Shaker style cream floor and wall units seated beneath contrasting granite effect work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap which is positioned beneath the UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front of the property, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space and plumbing for a slimline dishwasher, space for a free standing gas cooker, stainless steel splash back, extractor hood, space for a free standing fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed door to the side of the property and metro tile splash back in light grey.
2.44m x 2.79m (8'0 x 9'2)
With wood effect flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator and open plan access to the
4.47m x 3.33m (14'8 x 10'11)
With wood effect flooring continuing through from the dining area, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening through to the conservatory, UPVC double glazed windows to each side, gas fire with wood surround and marble hearth, TV point, two central heating radiators and door leading back to hallway.
3.61m x 2.72m (11'10 x 8'11)
Entering through patio doors, with wood effect flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to all sides, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening out to the side of the conservatory onto the patio area, central heating radiator and roof vent.
Enter through wood panel door, parquay flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and TV aerial.
Gallery landing with white balustrade and hand rails, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, access to the loft space, airing cupboard which houses the immersion tank and panel doors leading to
3.23m x 3.33m (10'7 x 10'11)
With carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator, TV cable, large built in wardrobes with double doors and access to
With wood effect flooring, fully tiled double width shower cubicle, toilet and sink with vanity unit and concealed cistern, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the side and chrome heated towel rail.
2.46m x 2.41m (8'1 x 7'11)
Wtih UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, TV cable and central heating radiator.
3.20m x 2.62m (10'6 x 8'7)
With carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV cable and central heating radiator.
2.46m x 2.41m (8'1 x 7'11)
With wood effect laminate flooring, centreal heating radiator, TV cable UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With tiled flooring, decorative borders, fully tiled to bath and shower walls, electric shower over bath with tiled side panel, glass shower screen, half pedestal wash basin with mixer taps, low level button flush toilet, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with frosted glass, shaver socket, chrome heated towel rail and ceiling mounted extractor.
With gated access both sides of the property to the rear garden, outside tap, tarmac driveway which can easiy accommodate two vehicles and a good size area of lawn section.
With patio area immediately to the rear of the property, remainder mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to the rear, timber fencing to all boundaries, timber build shed, gated access to the front of the property is accessible both sides.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.