Picker Elliott are pleased to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home, located on Cherry Orchard Estate in Higham On The Hill. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, the property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. <br/><br/>Located just a stones-throw from open countryside, and parkland. The property benefits from off-road parking, and a large detached garage to the rear of the property. The home itself is seated on a very large plot, and has tonnes of potential to extend or further develop (STPP). <br/><br/>Council Tax Band B. EPC Rating D.
With stairs leading to first floor, built in storage, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and glazed door leading into
With wood effect flooring, gas fire, central heating radiator, storage abreast of the fire, range of kitchen units with large stainless steel sink with double drainer, space for electric oven, access to under stair storage, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and access to the
With wood effect flooring, UPVC double glazed door to the rear patio and access to the
With wood effect flooring, low level flush toilet, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
Enter through glazed door, dual aspect UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and one to the rear, two central heating radiators, built in shelving and gas fire with brick hearth and surround.
With loft access, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and central heating radiator.
With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes with built in chest of drawers and mirror.
Enter through wooden door, carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
With carpet flooring, large built in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and access to over stairs storage.
With corner walk in shower cubicle with power shower, wash basin with vanity unit, low level button flush toilet, airing cupboard which houses the Viessmanns gas combination boiler, chrome effect heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the side aspect and wall mounted heater.
There is a gravelled front garden, very spacious and gated pedestrian access to the front of the property.
Gated side access with driveway which can accommodate 3 plus vehicles, detached free standing garage with electric roller door, garden is mainly laid to lawn, pathway leading up to the rear of the property where there is a slab patio, pathway and further lawn area down the side of the house
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.