Picker Elliott are pleased to present this spacious three storey home located on Greyhound Croft in Hinckley. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, two WC's, four good sized bedrooms, study or fifth bedroom, with an ensuite to the main bedroom, and a family bathroom. The property offers flexible accommodation across three floors, and is well presented throughout. There is an attractive lawned garden to the front aspect (which could be converted to further parking), and a good-sized garden to the rear. Located within walking distance of Westfield Junior and Infant School, as well as pubs and canal walks. There is also good access to the A5/M69. Council tax band D. EPC Rating C
With oak amtico flooring, central heating radiator and access through to
3.05m x 4.78m (10'0 x 15'8)
With carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, feature fireplace with electric fire, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, two central heating radiators and satalite and tv connecrion points.
Wtih amtico flooring continuing from the entrance hall, central heating radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level button flush toilet and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
3.51m x 6.48m (11'6 x 21'3)
Oak amtico flooring continues through from the entrance hall, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, range of Cream gloss kitchen units seated beneath wood effect work surfaces, integrated fridge/freezer, Bosch gas hob with four rings, electric Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap which is seated beneath UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator, access to under stairs storage and further door leading to
Which has oak amtico flooring continuing through from the kitchen, matching range of units, stainless steel sink with drainer, space and plumbing for the washing machine and double glazed door leads to the rear garden.
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator, stairs leading to second floor and door leading to
3.81m max x 2.95m (12'6 max x 9'8 )
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone, satalite and tv points, dressing area with built in wardrobes and sliding doors and access to
With tile effect flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, low level button flush toilet, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass and chrome towel rail.
2.57m x 2.59m (8'5 x 8'6)
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
3.23m x 2.01m (10'7 x 6'7)
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and airing cupboard housing Pro Max HE boiler system
With tile effect flooring, white bath with matching side panel and mixer shower, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, low level button flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, ceiling extractor and chrome towel radiator.
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator and doors leading to
3.07m x 4.42m (10'1 x 14'6)
With a roof window to the rear of the property, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
2.57m x 4.42m (8'5 x 14'6)
With carpet flooring, roof window to the rear of the property, UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property and central heating radiator.
With tile effect flooring, low level button flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, ceiling extractor and central heating radiator.
There is a slabbed pathway leading to double glazed front door with lawn areas either side of the path, driveway providing off road parking which leads to garage (9'5 x 19'11) with up and over garage door, power and lighting and enclosed by a front hedge.
At the rear of the property there is a lawned garden surrounded by timber fencing to all boundaries.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.