A lovely detached, three bedroom family home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac position with the highly regarded village of Sapcote. The property, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge dining room, conservatory and a kitchen with a inner leading to a ground floor toilet. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is ample parking via a block paved drive, single garage, and an enclosed rear garden. Council Tax Band C. EPC Rating D.
Enter via opaque double glazed door, matching opaque double glazed windows, double radiator, wooden floor, stairs to first floor landing, and further doors to
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, large feature fire surround, tiled hearth, Dining area with radiator, wooden floor, sliding double glazed doors to
Tiled floor, double glazed door to rear garden
With a range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric oven with extractor hood, double oven, glazed window to rear, inset 1 and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher and door leading to Inner hall, door to side and door to
Low level flush w.c, wall mounted basin, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window
Double glazed window to side, loft access, airing cupboard with wall mounted combi boiler
Double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard
Low level flush w.c, pedestal basin, walk in shower with glass screen, radiator, opaque double glazed window
There is a double width drive which provides ample parking, and leads to a single garage with up and over door, rear pedestrian access and window to side .remainder is gravelled with picket fencing. Gated side access leads to
Large slabbed patio, remainder is laid to lawn with a second patio area, summer house, decorative slate chippings border, outside tap, lighting enclosed by fencing
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.