A superb, Edwardian converted former stable set in a small courtyard setting within the highly desirable village of Higham-on-the-Hill. The delightful accommodation which benefits from gas central heating, superb high ceilings and brick fire places, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, impressive living kitchen dining room, utility and ground-floor cloakroom. On the first floor the landing with exposed beams leads to three good sized bedrooms, main bedroom with an ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, there is parking, single garage with a yard and decked area to the rear of the property. Council Tax Band A. EPC : C
With glazed window to front, stairs to first floor landing, quarry tiled flooring, radiator and solid wooden doors opening to
5.61m x 4.19m (18'5 x 13'9)
With glazed window to front, radiator, laminate wooden flooring, brick built feature fireplace with log burning stove, tiled hearth, telephone point and television point.
6.48m x 5.66m (21'3 x 18'7)
With brick built fire surround with log burning stove and tiled hearth, herringbone pattern quarry tiled flooring, glazed window to side, inset spotlights, double glazed door to rear with matching double glazed windows.
Kitchen area with range of base and wall units, wooden work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, integrated dishwasher, space and point for gas range cooker, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear and door to
With space and point for washing machine, roll edge work surface, wall mounted storage cupboard, base cupboard, glazed window to rear and quarry tiled flooring.
With opaque double glazed door to front, radiator, tiled flooring and further door to
With low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, newly fitted Gloworm boiler, tiled flooring and inset spotlights.
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, strip wooden flooring, spindle balustrade, oak beams. drop down loft hatch with ladder and further doors opening to
4.65m x 4.27m (15'3 x 14'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, strip wooden flooring, period feature fire surround, built in wardrobes and door to
2.49m x 2.62m (8'2 x 8'7)
With ceiling window, chrome towel radiator, shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
4.72m x 2.77m (15'6 x 9'1)
With double glazed window, radiator, wooden flooring and exposed beam.
3.76m x 2.84m (12'4 x 9'4)
With double glazed window, radiator and wooden flooring.
2.67m x 2.18m (8'9 x 7'2)
With enclosed corner shower cubicle, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator, ceiling window, inset spotlights and electric shaver point.
The property is in a courtyard setting, with off road parking for three vehicles, a garage with double doors, power and electric.
There is an enclosed yard with decked seating area with surrounding timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.