A very rare opportunity to purchase this splendid semi detached cottage situated in very private position close to the centre of the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. The property is approached via a private path but also has vehicle access with a garage. The accommodation briefly comprises, enclosed porch, entrance, lounge with inglenook, kitchen, separate dining room, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms, dressing room/study. Outside, there is a large mature garden to the front with brick built out building and a work shop and study connected to the garage. At the rear of the property there is a cottage feature garden. A very fine example of a traditional cottage home. Council Tax Band B.
With double glazed windows, and further glazed door leading to
With stable door leading to
4.04m x 3.00m (13'3 x 9'10)
With two double glazed windows to front, radiator, exposed cottage beams, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, large impressive inglenook fireplace with exposed beams, brickwork and tiled hearth, stairs to first floor and from the inner hall opening through to
4.11m x 2.21m (13'6 x 7'3)
With a range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher,, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, exposed beams, double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, quarry tiled flooring and door opening to
3.43m x 2.97m (11'3 x 9'9)
With two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in storage cupboards and shelving, stairs to first floor landing and exposed beam.
2.13m x 2.16m (7'0 x 7'1)
Access from Inner Hall, with enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, electric towel radiator, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan and tiling to surrounding four walls.
With radiator, ceiling window and cottage style doors leading to
4.17m x 2.87m (13'8 x 9'5)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
4.17m x 2.18m (13'8 x 7'1 )
With double glazed window, loft access, radiator, built in storage cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler, and further door leads to bedroom one.
3.38 x 2.64 (11'1 x 8'7 )
With double glazed window, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
2.74 x 1.98 (8'11 x 6'5 )
With double glazed window, radiator, and built-in wardrobe.
2.18m x 1.91m (7'1 x 6'3 )
With radiator, double glazed window to side, stairs leading down to Lounge and cottage style door to
There is a long slabbed path with gated access leading to front door, remainder of front garden is predominantly lawned with inset and surrounding mature borders with various plants and shrubs, decorative pond, surrounding hedges, fencing and brick retaining walls. There is a large brick built store (12'0 x 9'2) with power and lighting, glazed window to front and further door leads to office (9'1 x 9'1) with glazed window, power and lighting and further door leads to single garage (19'6 x 9'5) with up and over garage door, power and lighting. There is a wooden garden shed (9'8 x 6'9) with lighting. A brick built potting shed (11'3 x 6'3) with power and lighting and stable door and side access with archway leads to
With slab patio, block paved path, decorative gravel borders and surrounded by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.