A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well-presented end terrace home situated in the highly regarded village of Wolvey. The property offers great accommodation with gas central heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the front with a good-sized pleasant garden at the rear. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band B EPC :D. This property is a British Steel Federation system-built house with metal framework. You must check that your mortgage provider will lend on this type of property prior to viewing.
With laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door opening to
4.27m x 3.56m (14'0 x 11'8)
With laminate flooring, double radiator, double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, gas fireplace with contemporary surround and hearth and glazed door into
4.57m x 2.34m (15'0 x 7'8)
With double glazed patio door to rear, double glazed window to side and rear, wall mounted boiler, double radiator, excellent range of base and wall units, square edge surfaces over, splash back, dishwasher space, space for washing machine, useful under stairs storage area.
With loft access which is half boarded, opaque double glazed window to side and doors to
4.57m x 2.77m (15'0 x 9'1)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.84m x 2.74m (12'7 x 9'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
1.65m x 1.73m (5'5 x 5'8)
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with glass shower screen and electric shower over, opaque double glazed window, radiator and decorative wood panelling to half wall level.
There is a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles and gated side access leads to
With concrete and gravel patio area, raised lawn with decorative borders, large garden shed, outside water tap and enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a working security alarm system. This property is a British Steel Federation system-built house with metal framework. You must check that your mortgage provider will lend on this type of property prior to viewing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.