This former busy Shop premises is situated on a large plot in a highly regarded non-estate location with permission to convert into two spacious ground floor apartments. 21/01313/FUL<br/>A detached two storey mixed use investment property comprising a ground floor retail unit with large sales area and further storage area to the rear with a two bedroomed self-contained apartment above with its own access to the rear, situated in the village of Burbage which is approximately 1 mile from Hinckley Town Centre and is within easy reach of the motorway network. Occupying a substantial plot also offering potential for turning into a home, subject to the necessary planning consents. The property is being sold with vacant possession and the sale does not include the fixtures and fittings in the retail area. The accommodation comprises: Ground floor retail area 990 sq ft with a further 420 sq ft of storage. There is also a w.c and utility area. To the first floor there is a self-contained apartment which currently comprises: Two bedrooms, Open plan living accommodation, Kitchen, Bathroom / w.c. Outside: Off road parking to the front for several vehicles and to the rear there is a substantial garden. NO CHAIN.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.