Picker Elliott are pleased to present to the market this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home, located on Bowleys View in Earl Shilton. The current owners had numerous upgrades fitted when purchasing off plan, and have since improved the property further during their ownership.<br/><br/>Briefly comprising an open plan living space to the ground floor, WC, three bedrooms (with ensuite to master), and a family bathroom. To the rear is a private rear garden which has been landscaped and improved by the owners. To the side of the property is a tarmac driveway which can accommodate at least two vehicles. <br/><br/>Council Tax Band B. EPC Rating B.
5.37 x 5.01 (17'7 x 16'5 )
With a range of wall and base units seated beneath square edge work surface, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven, integrated microwave, integrated washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer seated beneath UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, 4 ring induction hob with stainless steel splash back, central heating radiator, extractor hood and open plan access through to
5.37 x 3.05 (17'7 x 10'0 )
With central heating radiator, UPVC bi fold doors opening out onto the patio and rear garden, under stairs storage which currently has the tumble dryer and access to
17.98m x 10.97m (59 x 36)
With low level flush toilet, wall mounted wash basin, central heating radiator and space for coat storage.
With UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, central heating radiator, access to loft space, access to over head storage and door leading to
3.07m x 4.32m (10'1 x 14'2)
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, central heating radiator, wall mounted thermostat and access to
12.19m x 2.26m (40 x 7'5)
With metro style tiling to the majority of the walls, large walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, wall mounted wash basin, low level button flush toilet and stainless steel towel radiator.
3.07m x 3.58m (10'1 x 11'9)
With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
2.21m x 3.33m (7'3 x 10'11)
With central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and space for built in wardrobes.
2.21m x 1.70m (7'3 x 5'7)
With low level flush toilet, wall mounted wash basin, bath with main shower, glass shower screen, fully tiling to two walls, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the front aspect and stainless steel heated towel rail radiator.
There is a gravelled garden to the front of the property with parking at the side for at least 2 vehicles and gated access leading to the
Landscaped rear garden with patio area immediately to the rear of the property, timber shed, further patio area to the rear of the garden, timber fencing to all boundaries and remainder is mainly laid to lawn.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.