Picker Elliott are delighted to present this fully refurbished two bedroom mid-terraced home located on Edward Street in Hinckley. Briefly comprising a front reception room, dining room, galley kitchen, utility, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has been finished to a high standard, including a full re-wire, new gas central heating, new windows, and new sub-floors etc... Smoke Alarms are all electric .. Available NOW. EPC Rating D. Council tax band A. Holding deposit equal to 1 weeks rent when applying for the property.
3.641 x 3.473 (11'11 x 11'4 )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, decorative feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and entering into
Which has access to under stairs storage and houses the newly fitted consumer unit and electricity meter and open plan access through to
3.635 x 3.782 (11'11 x 12'4 )
With central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, brick feature fireplace, access to stairs leading to first floor and door leading into
2.0841 x 3.749 (6'10 x 12'3 )
With range of new wood effect units seated beneath contrasting roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, 4 ring gas burning hob with matching extractor hood, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for one appliance, space for free standing fridge/freezer, two double glazed windows looking out to the side of the property, composite door allowing access to the rear of the property, stainless steel sink with drainer and black mixer tap, inset spotlights to ceiling and entering through barn style door into
1.747 x 8.93 (5'8 x 29'3 )
Space for a further appliance with plumbing, matching work surface and a single wall mounted unit.
With loft access, central heating radiator, automated lighting to stairs, inset spotlights and door to
3.629 x 3.481 (11'10 x 11'5 )
With a suite of built in drawers and Hammonds wardrobes, double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, period decorative feature fireplace and access to over stairs storage/wardrobe.
2.717 (max) x 3.787 (8'10 (max) x 12'5 )
With built in Hammonds wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom, bath with glass shower screen and main shower, vanity sink with wood and glass unit, low level flush toilet, double glazed window with frosted glass, central heating radiator, inset spotlights to ceiling and access to airing cupboard with newly fitted Baxi combination boiler.
With patio area immediately to the rear of the property and gated access to garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a further patio area to the rear, timber fencing to all boundaries and brick built storage (2.501 x 1.606) with light and power.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.