NO CHAIN. A delightful, one double bedroom ground floor flat set within a gated small development of one and two bedroom flats. The property has allocated and visitors parking and is within walking distance of pubs, shops, Hinckley town centre with its amenities as well as bus routes. The property has electric heating & double glazing and briefly comprises, main entrance, hall, lounge dining room, breakfast kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band: A. EPC: D.
With door opening to
With tiled flooring, door to large useful storage cupboard and further doors opening to
3.71m x 2.82m (12'2 x 9'3)
With double glazed window, feature fire with marble hearth and backing and wall mounted electric heater.
3.86m x 1.91m (12'8 x 6'3)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, under cupboard lighting, space and point for electric cooker with extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, drainer sink with mixer tap, useful storage cupboard, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
4.01m x 2.67m (13'2 x 8'9)
With double glazed window and electric heater.
2.64m x 1.57m (8'8 x 5'2)
With walk in shower area, glass shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiling to surrounding four walls and extractor fan.
There are allocated parking spaces, communal gardens, bin stores and property is accessed by electric gates
The property is being sold by a member of staff at Picker Elliott Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.