A very lovely, extended and greatly improved semi detached bungalow situated in a cull de sac location in a pleasant area of Earl Shilton. Situated within an easy walk to the village centre with all its amenities, the accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, dining room, two good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, the property occupies a easy to manage plot with drive and garage to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. NO CHAIN. EPC: B, Council tax: B.
With tiled flooring, radiator, cupboard housing foam lagged hot water cylinder, loft access and door to
5.41m x 3.86m (max) (17'9 x 12'8 (max))
With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, double radiator, television point, feature fire surround with inset gas fire and door to
2.97m x 2.36m (9'9 x 7'9)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset spotlights, tiled flooring, double radiator, double glazed door, double glazed window to rear and arch leading through to
2.92m x 2.36m (9'7 x 7'9)
With double radiator, double glazed bow window, telephone point and further doors to
2.34m x 1.45m (7'8 x 4'9)
With opaque double glazed window, wall mounted boiler, space and point for washing machine, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back, access to roof storage and tiled flooring.
4.01m x 2.90m (13'2 x 9'6)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator, inset spotlights, fitted wardrobes all along one wall, comprising dressing table and two bedside cabinets
2.74m x 2.92m (9'0 x 9'7)
With double glazed window and radiator.
1.85m x 1.83m (6'1 x 6'0)
With opaque double glazed window, chrome towel radiator, enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, low level flush WC and tiled flooring.
There is a tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder of the front is gravelled, drive leads to garage (15'1 x 11'8) with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space and rear pedestrian access and gated side access leads to
With large slab patio areas, decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, raised artificial lawn area, outside water tap, outside lighting, the garden is enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.