Picker Elliott are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom home located on Glebe Road in Hinckley, offered for sale with NO CHAIN. The property briefly comprises a porch, inner entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, utility/wc, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. <br/><br/>The property is in excellent condition throughout, with many character features including original fireplaces. To the dining kitchen is a large log burner, and to the rear is a large conservatory with utility room/wc adjacent. <br/><br/>The rear garden is a very good size, and completely private. And there is the added benefit of off-road parking to the front of the property.
1.78m x 0.99m (5'10 x 3'3)
With two double glazed hardwood windows, one to the front aspect, one to the side aspect and leading into
3.48m x 1.30m (11'5 x 4'3)
With spindle staircase, double glazed hardwood window situated in the stairway, useful under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4)
With a double glazed hardwood bay window to the front aspect, feature original cast iron fireplace, TV point and radiator.
3.61m x 4.01m (11'10 x 13'2)
With double glazed hardwood window to the front aspect, multi fuel burner with stone hearth and wood beam over, leading through to the kitchen area with Farmhouse country contemporary base and wall units, solid wood walnut work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated Bosch electric oven and gas hob, wood effect laminate flooring, sink with mixer tap, and double glazed double doors leading into
4.93m x 2.59m (16'2 x 8'6)
With brick built dwarf wall, series of UPVC double glazed windows, two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed double doors opening out into the rear garden with a further double glazed door opening out onto the side aspect and door through to the
2.59m x 0.89m (8'6 x 2'11)
With space and plumbing for washing machine, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, Valliant combi boiler and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With double glazed hardwood window and doors opening to
3.23m x 4.01m (10'7 x 13'2)
With double glazed hardwood window to the rear aspect, radiator, decorative feature cast iron fireplace and fitted wardrobes.
3.23m x 3.45m (10'7 x 11'4)
With double glazed hardwood large bay window to the front aspect, decorative feature cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
2.11m x 2.69m (6'11 x 8'10)
With a double glazed hardwood window overlooking the rear garden and radiator.
2.29m x 1.57m (7'6 x 5'2)
With vanity sink unit, bath with shower over, tiling to splash back, low level flush WC, double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, chrome heated towel rail and Amtico flooring.
The house is set back from the road with ample off road parking for several vehicles, gravel front garden and stepping stones leading to the front door, mature shrubs and plants and side gated access leading to
There is a large slab patio edged with timber sleepers, the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, enclosed by timber fencing and well mature etablished trees at the rear of the garden providing privacy.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.