A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, semi detached home situated on a highly regarded road within the beautiful and desirable Burbage village centre. The accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge and a kitchen dining room. To the first floor, there are two large double bedrooms, bedroom one with a walk in wardrobe (previously bedroom three). Outside, the property has a slightly wider frontage which provides extra garden to the front, large side storage area and an enclosed private garden to the rear. There is also garage to the rear of the property. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band: D. EPC: C
4.98m x 2.06m (16'4 x 6'9)
With wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side, cupboard housing meters and door to
2.18m x 1.02m (7'2 x 3'4)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, opaque double glazed window to side, radiator and wooden flooring.
5.28m x 4.19m (17'4 x 13'9)
With large double glazed picture window to rear, double glazed window to side, wooden flooring, feature fire with contemporary surround and multi fuel burning stove, radiator, television point and opaque double glazed door to rear garden.
4.04m x 3.10m (13'3 x 10'2)
With excellent range of base and wall units, wooden work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset ceramic drainer sink with mixer tap, included washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, double radiator, double glazed bow window to front and door to useful under stairs storage cupboard with shelving.
With wooden flooring, spindle balustrade loft access and doors to
4.72m x 3.12m (15'6 x 10'3)
With two double glazed windows, radiator, television point and archway leading to
2.64m (to wardrobes x 1.98m (8'8 (to wardrobes x 6
With double glazed window, radiator and large range of built in wardrobes.
4.06m x 3.25m (13'4 x 10'8)
With two double glazed windows, radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.44m x 1.85m (8'0 x 6'1)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and glass shower screen, electric shaver point, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan, radiator, tiling to four walls and tiled flooring.
There is a landscaped garden with decorative gravel, (owl sculpture not included) various plants and shrubs and slab path leading to gated side access.
Mainly lawn with large slab patio area, slab path gated access to rear, large side storage area with shed, garden is enclosed by timber fencing, outside power point and water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS -In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers who have an offer accepted on a property, will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). You will also be asked to provide us with proof of how you will be funding your purchase. We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.