A truly unique opportunity to purchase this lovely barn conversion which occupies a plot of approximately 1.1 acre. the land is currently set on two separate titles but will only be sold as a whole. The views here are stunning. The outside space is made up of formal garden, large hard standing, with out buildings, orchard, vegetable area large polytunnel and huge detached barn. the property it self enjoys the views surrounding to the front, over looks the courtyard to the rear and in brief is laid out as, entrance hall, lounge with vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and log burner, large living kitchen dining room, two bedrooms, master with ensuite and a main bathroom. The property is offered with NO CHAIN. EPC: E. Council tax band : C.
4.75m x 1.09m (15'7 x 3'7)
With tiled flooring, access to roof storage space, radiator, oak door to useful storage cupboard with shelving and oak door leading through to
2.16m x 0.81m (7'1 x 2'8)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, tiling to splash back, extractor fan and further door to
4.70m x 4.65m (15'5 x 15'3)
With bi folding doors overlooking garden and open field views, shutter blinds, beautiful vaulted ceiling with exposed intricate beam, two radiators, oak flooring and multi fuel stove with granite hearth.
With oak stable door to courtyard and doors to
2.39m x 1.63m (7'10 x 5'4)
With oak door to garden, extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted units, square edge work surfaces over and radiator.
6.81m x 3.40m (22'4 x 11'2)
With excellent range of oak fronted base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, matching splash backs, inset one and a half ceramic sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, space for range cooker with extractor hood over, vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, three oak double glazed windows, floor mounted oil boiler, oak double glazed stable door to garden and further oak door to
5.51m x 0.94m (18'0 x 3'1 )
With ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling windows, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard with shelving and further door to
3.40 m x 3.68m (11'1 m x 12'0 )
With two opaque double glazed windows, radiator, vaulted ceiling and oak doors to
1.55m x 1.22m (5'1 x 4'0)
With walk in shower cubicle, glass shower screen, vanity sink unit, enclosed low level flush WC, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, tiled flooring, opaque oak double glazed window, extractor fan and vaulted ceiling.
3.40m x 2.64m (11'2 x 8'8)
With radiator, opaque oak double glazed windows and vaulted ceiling.
1.85m x 1.93m (6'1 x 6'4)
With P shape panel bath with glass shower screen, shower attachment, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, extractor fan, tiling to splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window and ceramic tiled flooring.
There is a large gravelled courtyard with slab paving. On the other side of the property there is a large immediate garden, surrounding hedging, gravel path with slab patio area, pergola, picket fencing and raised borders, outside water tap, outside electric point.
Further side garden area with jacuzzi, access to oil tank storage area and further access to storage shed which is insulated with electric, large courtyard with decorative border, further pergola and pizza oven. Summer house which is insulated with electric, further slab patio area.
(Please note this is on a separate title deed, but the property is to be sold with this land as a whole)
With a large vegetable area, various fruit growing trees, polytunnel 50 ft (15.24 m) x 25 ft (7.62m) and access to
18.29m x 12.19m (60 x 40 )
Which has a large mezzanine, electric, power and water.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.