An excellent opportunity to purchase this very spacious and greatly improved, four bedroom semi detached home which occupies a sizeable plot with a lovely rear garden of approximately 250 ft. The property itself offers very flexible accommodation which briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, ground floor w.c, study, lovely through lounge and a living kitchen dining room. On the first floor the landing leads to four large bedrooms and a refitted four piece bathroom. Outside, as mentioned, the plot is fantastic. The large mature rear garden is a particular feature offering great scope for outbuildings. EPC: TBC. Council tax band: C.
With tiled flooring, opaque double glazed windows and further opaque double glazed door leading to
2.54m x 1.83m (8'4 x 6'0)
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, door to under stairs storage cupboard and door to
3.12m x 1.12m (10'3 x 3'8)
With laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window and door to
1.04m x 1.12m (3'5 x 3'8)
With low level flush WC, wall mounted corner basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, laminate flooring and opaque double glazed window.
8.05m x 3.40m (26'5 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and multi fuel burning stove.
5.28m x 3.58m (17'4 x 11'9)
Dining area with double glazed window to side, two radiators and breakfast bar.
Kitchen area with an excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstands to splash back areas, inset Bosch induction hob with extractor hood over, built in Neff double oven, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to rear garden.
With loft, drop down hatch, part boarded and doors to
4.42m x 3.33m (14'6 x 10'11)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.53m x 3.40m (11'7 x 11'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.45m x 2.74m (11'4 x 9'0)
With double glazed window, radiator and large recess area.
3.58m x 2.24m (11'9 x 7'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.53m (max) x 2.51m (max) (11'7 (max) x 8'3 (max))
With roll top bath, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, inset spot lights, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
The property occupies an extensive plot, to the front, there is a large tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder is lawned with decorative borders, security lighting and gated side access leads to
Approximately 250 ft in length with a large slab patio area, security lighting, outside tap, decked patio area offering privacy, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs mature trees, garage with power and lighting, enclosed by timber fencing and various hedges and is generally private
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.