Picker Elliott are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home on Welwyn Road, Hinckley. The property has been refurbished to a high standard and briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. <br/><br/>Benefits include off-road parking for at least two cars, upgraded double glazed windows and front door, a boarded out loft space, complete with roof windows and a private, incredibly well maintained rear garden. <br/><br/>Located just a short walk away from Hinckley town centre, and numerous local schools and amenities. <br/><br/>Council tax band B. EPC rating D.
With tiled flooring, column style central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, open plan access to the stairs, access to storage cupboard which houses the RDC and meters and open access leading through into the
2.64m x 4.78m (8'8 x 15'8)
With a range of white farmhouse style units complemented by solid oak butcher block style work tops, 4 ring induction hob seated beneath stainless steel extractor hood, single electric oven, integrated washer/dryer, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for a free standing fridge/freezer, fully tiled flooring, metro style white splash backs, breakfast bar area to the rear of the kitchen, a further pantry unit with UPVC double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear garden, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, ceramic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and stainless steel mixer tap.
3.63m x 4.85m (11'11 x 15'11)
Entering through period door, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, log burning stove with wooden surround and tiled hearth, central heating radiator and open plan access to the
2.77m x 2.79m (9'1 x 9'2)
With built in cupboard, carpet flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening out onto the rear patio with UPVC double glazed windows either side.
3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4)
Entering through period door, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.61m x 2.41m (11'10 x 7'11)
Entering through period door, carpet flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property and built in storage which is currently used as a wardrobe and also houses the Worcester Bosch combination boiler.
2.44m x 2.51m (8'0 x 8'3)
Entering through period door, painted floor boards, overstairs storage which is currently used as wardrobe, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Boarded and carpeted with three roof windows, ceiling light point and separated access to eaves for additional storage.
With decorative tiled flooring, tiling to splashback, wash basin with vanity unit, bath with glass shower screen and power shower, low level button flush toilet, anthracite heated towel radiator, wall mounted extractor, under floor heating, inset spotlights to ceiling and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear of the property.
There is a gravelled driveway which can easily accommodate 2 vehicles and gated access to
Impecably well maintained, paved patio immediately to the rear of the dining room, area of lawn with well maintained borders and beds, to the rear of the garden there is a large gravelled area, further seating area below a pergola, a combination of timber fencing and privet hedges to borders, a small greenhouse attached to a large timber shed, outside tap and outside power.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.