An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented and recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location. The property has been improved with refitted kitchen and bathroom and briefly comprises, entrance, dining room, through lounge, conservatory and kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to a single garage. To the rear of the property there is a lovely enclosed garden. NO CHAIN. EPC : D. Council tax Band B.
Enter via opaque double glazed door leading to
With opaque double glazed window to front, and archway leading to
3.33m x 2.77m (10'11 x 9'1 )
With double glazed window to front, inset spotlights, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, and doors opening to
4.85m x 3.35m (15'11 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, sliding double glazed patio doors to
3.00m x 2.44m (9'10 x 8'8)
With wall mounted fire, double glazed windows to rear, and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
3.33m x 2.13m (10'11 x 7'7)
With and excellent range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas, inset drainer ceramic sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, built-in Smeg oven with integrated microwave, Samsung inset hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, and radiator.
With loft access (loft being boarded), and doors opening to
4.52m max x 2.74m (14'10 max x 9'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, and dressing area.
3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'1)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard housing foam lagged hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, and second storage cupboard.
3.20m x 1.55m (10'6 x 5'11)
With double glazed window to front, and radiator.
With three piece suite comprising low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, panelled bath with shower attachment over, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights, laminate flooring, and towel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a long driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, and leading to the
With up and over door, power and lighting.
The remainder of the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with inset and surrounding borders, and gated side access leading to
With gravelled and slabbed patio area, picket fencing, the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn with gravelled borders, and second block paved patio area. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.