Picker Elliott are pleased to present this spacious, detached dormer bungalow on the popular Coventry Road, Hinckley. The property briefly comprises an entrance porch, inner hallway, lounge, ground floor bathroom, ground floor bedroom, kitchen, garden room, and a further two double bedrooms to the first floor. To the front of the property is a large driveway that could easily accommodate multiple vehicles, and to the rear is a large and private south facing garden. The property has recently had a new roof, including soffits and fascia's, as well as a new 'warm roof' which has converted the conservatory in to a usable garden room. Further benefits include a large integral garage, a number of recently replaced windows and further upgrades throughout including a log burner. New central heating boiler fitted w/c 16/10. It was 3k and has a 12 year transferable warranty with it. <br/>Council Tax Band D. EPC Rating E.
Which has two small windows either side into
With tiled flooring, further UPVC double glazed door entering into the hallway and solid oak door entering into the
3.58m x 5.36m (11'9 x 17'7)
With concrete flooring, central heating radiator, matching kitchen units with Belfast style sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric roller door which is insulated, light and power and UPVC double glazed window to the side of the garage.
With parkay flooring, column style central heating radiator, alarm panel, stairs leading to first floor with oak handrail and glass balustrade.
3.05m x 5.08m (10'0 x 16'8)
Enter via solid oak glazed door, engineered oak flooring, central heating radiator, large bow window to the front of the property which is UPVC double glazed, built in log burner with tiled hearth and oak surround and a further UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect,
Entering through oak glazed door, tiled flooring, range of farmhouse style off white units seated beneath contrasting grey work surfaces, built in AEG microwave, built in AEG electric oven, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a further free standing appliance, 5 ring AEG stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel splash back and matching extractor hood, Belfast style sink with chrome mixer tap seated beneath the UPVC double glazed window which looks out over the rear garden and UPVC double glazed patio doors which open out into the
5.64m x 2.64m (18'6 x 8'8)
With tiled flooring, range of UPVC double glazed windows, double patio doors opening out onto the rear patio, inset spotlights to ceiling and two central heating radiators.
Enter through solid oak door, tiled effect flooring, large white corner bath with chrome fittings, low level button flush toilet, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, chrome heated towel rail, PVC cladding to the ceiling with inset spotlights and wall mounted extractor, large wash basin with vanity unit, wall mounted mirror unit, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, additional heated towel rail and a large airing cupboard which houses the gas combination boiler.
3.02m x 3.99m (9'11 x 13'1)
Enter through solid oak door witrh carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and inspection hatch access to the eaves.
3.25m x 3.94m (10'8 x 12'11)
Enter through solid oak door, wood effect flooring, UPVC double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property, two double Sharps built in wardrobes with matching dressing table, access to eaves storage, tv point and central heating radiator.
3.00m x 3.94m (9'10 x 12'11)
Entering through solid oak door, with UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the propertry, central heating radiator, tv point, wood effect flooring and built in wardrobes which also contain access to eaves storage.
Large tarmac drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, mature hedge rows to the front, access to the garage and access to the
Immediately to the rear of the property there is a nice big patio area, outside water tap, gated access to the front of the property, timber fencing to all boundaries, storage space, garden is mainly laid to lawn, two sheds one being metal which has power, a greenhouse, decorative wrought iron fence separates the patio from the garden, antique street lamp, further seating area to the rear of the metal shed, path that continues all the way down the garden to the rear with vegetable beds, conifers and mature borders and a further timber shed.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.