Picker Elliott are delighted to present this spacious five bedroom detached family home, located on a private road close to the heart of Burbage. Briefly comprising an impressive entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms (with ensuite to the main bedroom) and a family bathroom. There is a detached double garage to the front of the property, with block paved driveway and a private garden to the rear. <br/>EPC Rating C. Council Tax F.
With engineered oak flooring, dog leg stairs leading to first floor, access to under stairs storage via solid oak door, two UPVC double glazed windows abreast of the front door and two central heating radiators beneath those windows.
2.95m x 5.36m (9'8 x 17'7)
Entering through solid oak door, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, range of hardwood kitchen units seated beneath black granite work surface, breakfast bar area, corner resin sink, 4 ring induction hob seated beneath stainless steel and glass extractor hood, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in AEG Electrolux oven, intergrated dishwasher, integrated under counter fridge, integrated under counter freezer, integrated scales in one of the counter tops and access to
Entering through solid oak door, with tiled flooring continuing through from the kitchen, UPVC double glazed rear door opening out onto the side patio, UPVC double glazed window to the rear patio, matching units with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, space and plumbing for one appliance, wall mounted Worcester boiler and alarm control panel.
3.05m x 4.34m (10'0 x 14'3)
Entering through solid oak door, engineered oak flooring, central heating radiator, panaromic suite of UPVC double glazed windows looking out onto the rear garden, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening out onto the rear garden and double solid oak doors opening through to
3.61m x 5.36m (11'10 x 17'7)
Enter via solid oak double doors, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, two central heating radiators, door back into hallway and TV connections.
Gallery landing with two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, a circular UPVC double glazed window also to the front aspect, central heating radiator, inset spotlights to ceiling and stairs leading to second floor
2.57m x 2.21m (8'5 x 7'3)
Enter through solid oak door, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
3.61m x 3.02m (11'10 x 9'11)
With carpet flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
2.92m x 5.36m (9'7 x 17'7)
Entering through solid oak door, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows one to the front aspect and one to the rear, two central heating radiators, built in wardrobes and access to
Enter via solid oak door, tiled flooring, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, wash basin with vanity unit, corner toilet with button flush, UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, inset spotlights to the ceiling and extractor fan.
Enter through solid oak door, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, fully tiled to three walls, pedestal wash basin, low level flush toilet, inset spotlights to ceiling,
extractor fan to ceiling, P shape bath with glass shower screen and power shower and UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear aspect.
Gallery landing with velux style roof lights, central heating radiator, carpet flooring, eaves storage, access to airing cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder and entering through solid oak door to
3.61m x 4.11m (11'10 x 13'6)
With carpet flooring, suite of built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and desk area, access to eaves storage at the front of the property and UPVC double glazed window to the rear looking out over the rear garden
2.92m x 4.11m (9'7 x 13'6)
Enter through solid oak door, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator, access to eaves storage at the front of the property and built in double wardrobes.
4.83m x 5.16m (15'10 x 16'11)
Double width garage with electric up and over garage door, eaves storage, light and power.
With block paved driveway for two vehicles in front of the double garage, lawn garden to the front of the property, pathway leading to the oak front door beneath canopy porch, gated access to the side of the property where there is a good size patio area and access to the garage via a timber glazed door.
With a patio area immediately to the rear of the utility room, mainly laid to lawn with a further patio area and with timber fencing to all boundaries.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.