A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and spacious, modern Bloor home situated on a well regarded modern development within the popular village of Newbold Verdon. The accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor w.c, spacious lounge, study, a lovely and refitted living kitchen dining room and utility. On the first floor, the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms, master with an ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden with a long side drive which provides ample parking to the large detached garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden with a garden room. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band E.
With ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, oak handrail, radiator, telephone point and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring and further doors opening to
5.92m x 3.58m (19'5 x 11'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, double glazed window to side, telephone and television point.
2.79m x 1.96m (9'2 x 6'5)
With television point, telephone point, radiator and two double glazed windows.
4.65m x 3.15m (15'3 x 10'4)
With an excellent range of contemporary Shaker style base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over, matching up stands and tiled splash back, built in double oven with inset electric hob, extractor hood over, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dish washer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, inset spotlights, double doors to rear garden, double glazed window to side and door to
1.96m x 1.75m (6'5 x 5'9)
With double glazed window to side, base units with square edge surfaces over and matching upstands to splash back, tiled flooring, cupboard housing combination boiler and radiator.
2.82m x 2.67m (9'3 x 8'9)
Leading off from the kitchen with radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed double doors to rear garden, glazed roof, television and telephone point.
With loft access, door to useful storage cupboard and further doors leading to
4.39m x 3.66m (14'5 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, television point and door to
1.83m x 1.85m (6'0 x 6'1)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights, tiled flooring, extractor fan and towel radiator.
4.06m x 2.54m (13'4 x 8'4)
With double glazed window, television point and radiator.
3.12m x 2.59m (10'3 x 8'6)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.12m x 1.91m (10'3 x 6'3)
With double glazed window and radiator.
1.88m x 1.96m (6'2 x 6'5)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with glass shower screen and shower attachment, radiator, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window, inset spotlights, extractor fan, shaving point and tiled flooring.
There is a lawned garden with slab path to front door, long side driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, leading to
5.89m x 3.15m (19'4 x 10'4)
With power and lighting, roof storage space, up and over garage door and gated side access leads to
This is laid to lawn with decorative borders, patio area, outside lighting and outside power point.
3.28m x 1.55m (10'9 x 5'1)
With power and lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.