A very spacious, top floor flat within a purpose built development providing fantastic access to Hinckley town centre as well as Nuneaton and major road networks. The well presented property briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge dining area, kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Outside, the is parking, bin stores and close to Granville Park. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band A. Ground Rent is 50 PA. Service Charge is 68.11 pcm. 963 years remaining on the lease.
With laminate wooden flooring and glazed door leading to
6.45m x 4.50m (max) (21'2 x 14'9 (max))
Living Area with double glazed bow window, laminate flooring, loft access and opening through to kitchen/dining area with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and point for washing machine, drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window, laminate flooring, breakfast bar area, door to inner hall, door to storage cupboard with foam lagged hot water cylinder and further door to
4.19m x 2.84m (13'9 x 9'4)
With two glazed windows to ceiling.
With low level flush WC, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, electric shower, glass concertina shower screen, chrome towel radiator, ceiling window, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
There are communal parking areas and bin stores.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.