A beautifully presented, extended and greatly improved, three bedroom home with an ENSUITE, over looking Maple park to the rear. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen, extended sitting dining room, refitted bathroom, and three good sized bedrooms, master with an ensuite. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a very attractive garden at the rear over looking Maple Park. Council Tax Band B
With radiator, cupboard housing meters, coving to ceiling and doors opening to
4.93m x 3.25m (16'2 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to front, contemporary feature fire surround with marble hearth and inset electric fire, radiator and coving to ceiling.
3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10'0)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over with matching upstands and tiling to splash back, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and point for washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard and opening through to
4.60m x 2.64m (15'1 x 8'8)
With two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear and two ceiling windows, ceramic tiled flooring, opaque double glazed door to side and double radiator.
1.85m x 1.83m (6'1 x 6'0)
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower cubicle with power shower and glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, opaque double glazed window and chrome towel radiator.
With loft access, coving to ceiling and door to
3.58m x 2.90m (11'9 x 9'6)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and door to
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted towel radiator, electric shaver point, ceiling window and extractor fan.
4.11m x 2.44m (13'6 x 8'0)
With double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, cupboard housing combination boiler, built in wardrobes and radiator.
2.49m x 2.21m (8'2 x 7'3)
With double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
There is a block paved gravel driveway providing off road parking, additional side parking leads to gated access and
With slab patio, gravel path, well stocked inset and surrounding borders of various plants and shrubs, enclosed by timber fencing and overlooks park to the rear, security lighting and outside store.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.