A fantastic example of a fine period property which occupies a commanding position within a highly regarded area of Barwell, The property is approached via recently laid long block paved drive way and provides potential for extension and improvement. The accommodation benefits form recently refitted double glazing, central heating briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious through lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and utility room. On the first floor, the spacious landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and shower room. Outside, to the front there is a long frontage which provides ample off road parking with the remainder being laid to lawn. At the rear, there is a large garden which is generally private. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band D.
With a further period wood door with stained glass inset to
With dog leg staircase to first floor landing with period balustrade, picture rail, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side, sliding patio doors to rear garden and doors opening to
5.21m x 3.86m (17'1 x 12'8)
With double glazed bay window to front, deep skirting boards, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and double glazed patio doors to rear.
3.51m x 3.25m (11'6 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, picture rail, double glazed window to side and door to useful storage cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler.
3.28m x 3.25m (10'9 x 10'8)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, up stands to splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap,integrated dish washer, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood, double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.06m x 1.91m (6'9 x 6'3)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, base and wall unit with roll edge work surface over, space and point for washing machine, opaque double glazed window to side and laminate flooring.
With double glazed windows both sides, spindle balustrade, picture rail, radiator and doors opening to
5.36m x 3.89m (17'7 x 12'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access and picture rail.
3.76m x 3.28m (12'4 x 10'9)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled fire surround and laminate flooring.
3.28m x 2.36m (10'9 x 7'9)
With double glazed window to rear, picture rail, radiator and stripped wooden flooring.
2.01m x 2.06m (6'7 x 6'9)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed window to side and chrome towel radiator.
There is a very large, recently laid, blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, potential for detached garage (subject to planning permission), brick retaining wall and railway sleeper retaining edging, remainder of the garden is raised, predominately laid to lawn with decorative mature borders, steps and path to double gated access and
With large slab patio area, remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding mature hedges and trees, outside water tap, security lighting and is generally private to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.