A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and spacious, three bedroom detached family home situated in a location convenient for schools, shops, Earl Shilton town centre and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge dining room, conservatory and a dining kitchen. On the first floor the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with parking and integral garage at the front and enclosed mainly lawned garden at the rear.
With stairs to first floor landing, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window and further doors to
6.91m x 3.38m (22'8 x 11'1)
With double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, wall mounted electric fire with marble hearth, and door to kitchen/dining room with sliding patio door to
2.87m x 2.24m (9'5 x 7'4)
Fully double glazed with double glazed patio doors to rear.
5.03m x 3.25m (max) (16'6 x 10'8 (max))
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstands and tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, built in oven with inset gas hob, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler (approximately 12 months old) opaque double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With radiator, loft access, opaque double glazed window, door to useful storage cupboard and further doors opening to
4.14m x 3.43m (13'7 x 11'3)
With laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window and built in wardrobes.
4.14m x 2.69m (13'7 x 8'10)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
3.48m x 2.64m (11'5 x 8'8)
With double glazed window, radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
2.59m x 1.68m (8'6 x 5'6)
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, tiling to surrounding four walls, towel radiator, inset spotlights and opaque double glazed window.
There is a tarmac and gravelled drive providing off road parking, leading to integral single garage with up and over garage door and side pedestrian access leads to
With slab patio area, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, second slab patio area, garden shed, enclosed by timber fencing and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.